FAO : ALL Midlands Members! May Meet!

Good turn out this, and quite tricky to find if you've never been before, the postcode leads us down to a cul-de-sac literally round the corner after the bend! lol And we was using 2 different satnavs!!

Didnt take my camera and i dont think any of the other ASN guys did either unless Dan has some he can put on here

Was good to see you guys, was a good turnout and a nice venue too, even if we got a lil lost!!

Bhav, sorry mate, my phone literally died as we pulled up as I was using the Sat Nav, so couldnt get in touch with you there...

I was going to take pics on my phone, but as above, my battery died!!

Think Jase took a few pics on his phone, so he maybe able to post up....

N8 was there was well, his car was looking sweet, shame we didnt know what you looked like as would have been good to catch up.

Was loving the White 8P S3, looked sweet!!

Was an impressive turnout. The car park was full to capacity! We got there early and were soon blocked in. As it happens we ended leaving at 10.30pm anyway!

Also, was nice to see a variety of different cars as opposed to the same show cars meet after meet.

Car of the day had to be the blue Austin Metro that was on the floor, purely for comedy purposes.

No worries Nilz, we'll have to hook up at the next one! Will be at a few meets this summer.

Was good to meet you Steve, mint motor you have there.

I'm sure after last night's turnout they'll arrange another meet here later in the summer.

bling.jpg

cleanS3s.jpg

nicehat.jpg

nicewheels.jpg

gti.jpg

nicestickers.jpg

A good turnout,wish we'd got there earlier as the darkness fell but good to meet you all.