FAO : ALL Midlands Members! May Meet!

YoungDan

www.DubClique.net
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.net
meetflyer.jpg

Should be VERY good. :)

Sounds good, maybe up for this...a day after my birthday as well :)

I cant remember if there are any speed bumps there. HAHA my S3 life is ruled by speed bumps. but ill be there!

Nor me John....just call me name......and i'll be there :)

Bump for this....anyone going then or what?? :)

Jo, this next Tuesday mate, not tonite....

Wow, how have I not come across this thread? Cheers for the heads up Nilz! I may have to make a trip down for this. Love the place.

No worries dude, ive text a few peeps, to get some numbers up for this....

I'm up for this as said Nilz
Have you posted this in the 8L ?

Hey Jase

I havent, not really my meet, but can put a link up there if you like, or you can do if you want to mate??

OKies, will leave it to you mate....

Ready for this but why did it have to rain just after id washed my car yesterday?

I will be there too....my car is filthy as well....now its just decision time on if I have enough time to wash it when I get home and then get back out.

Are we meeting anywhere, or just rolling on in?

Steve, is it far from you?

Its 12 miles from mine but you guys brum/ cov way will go past it on M69 if you came to leicester

Im thinking get off on J1 on the M69 then find it from there, no point coming into Lesta is there?

yeah junction 1 M69 then down A5 then left of through sharnford is the best way for you guys

Cool dude, will give you a shout later if we need to :)

Im gonna be there too chaps. I think we should get all the 4 rings together! No S3 here though, I'll be in my lowly A3

Last edited:
I'm picking someone up from thurcaston on the way. Where would be best if we were to meet? From there my plan was to take the A46 to the M1 south and then on to the M69.