1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAO 240 sport owners

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by Matt_S, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Matt_S

Matt_S Member

[Jun 9, 2011]
    Evening Gents,

Ive got a quick question. Im thinking of trading in my A3, as ive now had it 3 years, and fancy a change.
    The sport fits everything i want (the one without buckets as 'the boss' would complain everytime we had a long journey, or to the shops :p )

But ive one minor concern and wondered if anyone has found a solution aside from throwing a towel over.

Aaaaand that is!

Can you get a boot cover, luggage cover, what ever you want to call it. So i dont have to leave the contents of my boot on display to the whole world whilst in car parks?

Cheers for your help in advance :)
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

[Jun 12, 2011]
    Think the answer in short is no as the car was sort of designed as a toy rather than a everyday driver hence the roll cage etc... You could buy a normal 225 bhp and map it plus more comfortable for work purposes...
  4. dzTT

dzTT Active Member

[Jun 16, 2011]
    I cant think if there was a boot cover in the QS, i was looking at one at the weekend but never noticed. Like Scott said you could always go for the 225 and pay around £300 to take the performance to higher level than the QS, probably work out as a cheaper option and that way you get the boot cover

Dazz
  5. Matt_S

Matt_S Member

[Jun 18, 2011]
    Yeah that's what I thought I'd have to do. Always worth an ask. Cheers fella' s
  6. goon

goon Member

[Jun 20, 2011]
    isnt the little shelf/boot cover part of the tailgate trim,could you not get this from a breaker?
  7. dzTT

dzTT Active Member

[Jun 24, 2011]
    you would need to get the full boot trim i think, as the QS version wont come with the locating clips for the shelf. i think anyway, cant say for sure as i cant remember
  8. happysack

happysack New Member

[Jun 25, 2011]
    you would need to buy so much you would basically be turning it into a 225 so i would just with a 225 mate, there also cheaper.. and you could save that on a map and other bits :D