Fantasy Top Gear team

enc

Reaction score
Time to get rid of the ageing pompous ****** on top gear and get some new presenters in ? Get the program about cars back to actually being about cars ?

May I suggest

Guy Martin
Ken Block
Chris Harris

Last edited:
Entertaining as they are I'll have to agree. The program needs to get back to reviewing cars. Last episode was a joke. Not a single car review, although Riccardos lap was epic.

2nd for Ken Block. Love to see him thrashing cars around the Top Gear Track

Reactions: enc
I'm not Familiar with Guy Martin so put me in place of him ;) other 2 are damn fine calls..

Reactions: enc
I'm not Familiar with Guy Martin so put me in place of him ;) other 2 are damn fine calls..

Lol!!!
Guy Martin is a dude .... He likes to rebuild spitfires (ww2 not triumph) and grass track race home built motorbikes....proper "mans man" Unlike wet lettuce Richard the hamster Hammond !!!

Reactions: Andy1608 and spencetate
You do know you don't have to watch this programme don't you lol.
There is like a 1000 other channels on sky you could put on.
I don't like soaps, I don't moan about I, I just don't watch them.

Reactions: SamHendry, slepy, Sammyt87 and 2 others
Fair point well put Andy , i still maintain I Should be new Top Gear Presenter though , the £2M a year would be nice, and i'd be good about Audi cars LOL ;)

I maintain every time I watch the programme I should present too but to be honest I'm not sure I'd be any different to then anyway.
Who doesn't wish they could do crazy random sh*t to cars and just generally lark about havig a laugh and getting paid very damn well for doing it .

I do agree but I still love watching it. Last weeks was much better to

Last couple of episodes have been much better. But I still cant believe they wont put the P1, 918 and La Ferrari around the track

I see Suzy Perrys name's being banded about ... I could handle that!!
suzi2.jpg

No contest really ...
17866910-473343.jpg

Might even start watching it again !!!

Ken Block has amazing driving skills but no real personality. I don't think the vast majority of people watched it for their car reviews to be honest

Rowan Atkinson
Steve Coogan
Suzi Perry

All car fanatics and pure petrol heads

Richard Rawlings as presenter. (though it may end up as 60 minutes of Whoo, get you some of that, shouts for beer assistant and lots of burnouts)
Rick Harrison for the boring info and trivia. (and he could put a value on the cars, with the help of a friend he would call in)
Danica Patrick for the driving. (she can drive and is cute)

And before you moan that they are all American, lets face it, there are no British presenters that could realistically replace Jezza, May and Hamster and still have a watch able show.

Sadly when it was only about cars, a minority interest, it wasn't successful enough to maintain a TV slot and was dropped. Only when Clarkson and Andy Wileman decided to make it for a wider audience did it become worth the Beeb keeping it on mainstream TV.
Look whats happened to fifth gear its still on but on the History Channel if you can find it. A return to the old format will see it go the same way again.

Big fan of Guy Martin but more so for his motorbike racing. Only downside to having him as a presenter is, if its aired in other countries, it will have to be sub-titled.no-one will be able to understand wtf he's saying.

Noel Edmons
Steve Berry
Quentin Wilson

No contest.
I will never forget the iconic review of the MK3 Cavalier GL with the 1.6 litre in 1988 - true entertainment. :jester:

Jason Plato
Chris Harris
Jodie Kidd or Vicki Butler Henderson.

Jason Plato
Chris Harris
Jodie Kidd or Vicki Butler Henderson.
or add Sabine Schmitz, .....
I can't suggest any Aussie's though ever time I think of Top Australia I still cringe, especially the last season.

Sabine Schmit
David Harris
Jensen Button

Steve coogan is a royal bell end

Steve coogan is a royal bell end[/QUOTE]

And then some