Fantasy Formula 1 2015 ASN League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look out! Read En N Weep is on the move!! Top points this weekend... :yahoo:

Nice work from DollyBird too :friends:

You had one of the highest scores this weekend. If They were racing in a car park or street circuit every week then you would be onto a winner.

don't go bursting our bubble now.. :blow: @desertstorm :scared2:
laughing-msn-messenger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: Nilz and Sandra
Update after the Canadian GP

Reactions: Nilz, Sandra and Artimus
Still in the running, but I need those McLaren's to start performing ...you hear me, Ron? :gun2:

Reactions: Sandra
Still in the running, but I need those McLaren's to start performing ...you hear me, Ron? :gun2:
I think I need to be driving the red bull if I want to get off the bottom of this league. :) x

Reactions: Artimus
Quite possibly Sandra. I think team personnel changes have compounded Renault's engine issues, and although the open criticism of Renault has stopped now, there's still some sniping going on and that won't help them focus on bringing improvements in a hurry ...Les French can be a vindictive bunch when they're upset.

Good weekend for Bunny Boilers
icon_thumright.gif

@Artimus you doing very well considering you got McLaren in your team !!
icon_thumright.gif

Still on top, however the gap seems to be closing between myself and Jo!!

Shame I didn't play my joker last race! Would jump in front of JOJO. During british GP I need :
Hamilton to win,
Bottas 3rd
Maldonado with Grosejan top 10
and Vettel dnf :)

Reactions: jojo
Good weekend for Bunny Boilers
icon_thumright.gif

@Artimus you doing very well considering you got McLaren in your team !!
icon_thumright.gif

Yea, Kimi's just doing enough to give me a fighting chance, but my Joker plays at Hungary, so ideally I'd like them to see them in the points by then.

@Nilz has your joker played yet? I hope so. :whistle2:

Reactions: Ghost
Only jokers played so far …
Who gives a F1 …Joedredd …Australian
GoGojojo’s ……...Jojo …….Chinese
Unpredictables … Markos72 …Monaco
Ha Ha racing……..2.8 30v …..Canadian

@Nilz has your joker played yet? I hope so. :whistle2:

Nilz plays his in the British GP
... so that's bad news for us all :sos: :)

Reactions: Nilz, Artimus and slepy
Dollybird is still to play her joker in Belgian, so @Nilz cannot sleep safe yet!
laughing-msn-messenger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: Sandra, slepy and Artimus
@Ghost
@Artimus

Im still to play my joker at Silverstone, so that will be a good one for me hopefully and will widen the gap again, however stranger things have happened!!!

Well it was a fairly quiet grand prix apart from the start with Alonso's Mclaren trying to mount the Ferrari of Raikkonen .
I thought it was pretty much over for Hamilton after he lost the lead in the first corner, he really hadn't got his head around the track all weekend and I think only managed to get pole because Rosberg cracked under the pressure.
Good to see Force India coming back with Hulkenburg on a high after Le Mans.
As far as the league table goes a poor weekend for the leading team as Ferrari didn't do that well. This has allowed @jojo to catch up only 4 points off the lead now.
Congratulations to team Dollybird @Sandra smashing through the 100 point mark with only 8 GP's gone .

Upload 2015 6 22 17 32 29

Reactions: Nilz, jojo, Artimus and 1 other person
It might be 4 points, but Nilz has joker next race :/ Hope for another DNF for Raikkonen :)

Reactions: Nilz and jojo
Looking forward to the next race, with it being my joker and all that!!

Disappointed with the race just gone, Hamilton not getting 1st, Raikonnen dnf and Ferrari doing bad too!!

With 4 points between me and Jo, I need to get my lead back like it was.

I think Raikonnen will be retiring at the end of this season. Ferarri will ship in somebody else who can challenge Vettel and be more consistent. It seems the team manager is already saying that this weekends poor showing won't count against him. But thats only to try and keep him engaged.
If they told him now they weren't renewing his contract he is liable to switch off and coast. Not good for the Niliminators

I agree about Raikonnen, I have a feeling he will be off at the end of the season as he is not performing quite right. He does need to be kept motivated as it wont be good for me, so im hoping he pulls something out of the hat for me :)

Playing the Joker at Silverstone …

Bunny Boilers... @DarkBunny

F1 Kamikaze …… @slepy

Niliminators……… @Nilz

All in the top 5... this will be interesting!

Reactions: Artimus, Nilz and slepy
Raikkonen dnf. Hamilton win, and Bottas 3rd :)

Reactions: Ghost
I doubt there is any chance to catch Nilz, but I really want to beat you Jojo :)

Reactions: Nilz and Ghost
I going to need Hamilton, Mercedes and Kimi to fail miserably and McLaren to take the top two spots ...Hey, I can dream, right? :sign yum:

Reactions: Nilz, slepy and Ghost
You might get one of those, Kimi to fail miserably .Silverstone is not going to be a good circuit for the Mclaren as it's a power circuit, they will probably be fuel saving from lap 2 and broken down by lap 10 if it stops this hot.

karl

Reactions: slepy and Artimus
That sums up McLaren's season so far, perfectly! but they must have a fuel capacity capable of running a race full throttle, and are choosing to carry less in order to look more competitive ...I would have thought.

Ron's a con merchant and Alonso fell for the spiel - "gutted" springs to mind.

The problem as I understand it with there fuel efficiency because they are slow on the straights they are on full throttle for longer than other cars so use more fuel. I don't think their hybrid regeneration is as good as the other manufacturers either.
There are some tracks where all the teams have to plan some fuel saving as they are limited to 100Kg of fuel for the race.

That's me not winning the league this year. Thanks both useless lotus drivers.

Both Torro Rosso's out now. With the amount of cars out Marussia must be hoping for a point

What an excellent race. Enjoyed this one with some edge of the seat moments.

Looking forward to the points :)

Definitely best this season. Shame Bottas got screwed by his team really.

Status
Not open for further replies.