Fantasy Formula 1 2015 ASN League

Status
Not open for further replies.

slepy

Extremely smart and handsome person.
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
It isn't long now before the new season starts and it will be time for a new FF1 competition. I will update you all when it is up and running.

Sandra is gonna win again obviously ;)

http://www.ff1.co.uk

Reactions: Artimus, Ghost and Sandra
It isn't long now before the new season starts and it will be time for a new FF1 competition. I will update you all when it is up and running.

Sandra is gonna win again obviously ;)

You got that right. Look forward to it. I better start thinking about my team choices:) x

Reactions: Ghost and slepy
Woohoo! let the fun begin!! :lick:

I better start thinking about my team choices:) x

...and a team name?

YAZZ ….. sounds about a good a name as any for you @Sandra :lmfao:

umm.... what was that song she used to sing?

Reactions: Sandra
Woohoo! let the fun begin!! :lick:

...and a team name?

YAZZ ….. sounds about a good a name as any for you @Sandra :lmfao:

umm.... what was that song she used to sing?

Now now ghost, you know im going to have a really good team this year and a nice new catchy name for the new season. :) x

Reactions: desertstorm and Ghost
Hornets Nest reporting for duty SIR! Honda may well throw a spanner in the Mercedes works ...decisions, decisions.

Reactions: Ghost and slepy
Website isn't running yet :)

As long as I finish at top, then im good. :) x

Reactions: voorhees
I'll be in again, won't be the same watching F1 if not lol

I am sorry for barging into your thread. I am asking for the allowance to introduce my non-commercial Fantasy F1 site (it's just a Formula 1 Fan site).

Because Formula 1 do not give a permission for the usage of the trademarks 'F1', 'Formula 1' or 'Grand Prix' to anyone, I don't use this terms anymore. That's why it's very difficult to promote my site and I hope you give me a chance.

Maybe PFRL.net could be an alternate place for your Fantasy F1 league.

Thank you for your time
Maverick

I have checked your website, after you sent me a pm. I do like the simplicity of ff1 website and that's one of the reasons why we have been using it for few years now. Also, I do not like the idea of changing team choices during the season. All of us make a decision before the season starts. If a lot of people taking part in it, prefer your website , I will not mind changing it. So, it's your choice ASN.

Slepy, thank you for your reply. You are right, if you prefer it simple, PFRL is not the first choice. It's for players who want to be active during the whole season.

I vote for same site as previous years. It's more fun and less technical. I want to pick a team and constructor and run with it the full season. :) x

Reactions: jojo and slepy
@slepy when can we pick our teams? You let me know when we need new thread please. :) x

Reactions: Artimus
I'm checking webistr every day and will update as soon as it's running. This is a new thread Sandra ;)

Reactions: Artimus
I would rather stick to the site that was used last year.

Reactions: slepy and Sandra
I think the setup and forget about it on the FF1 site works well for the members on ASN.

…but that still don’t help some!! :lmfao:

Is it time to kick some butt yet!!
:gun2:

:)

Just got an email that ff1website is now a go. I need to think about my team choices for a bit. Create an account and post the name of your team here. I will create the league soon and add all the teams.

Right, ladies and gents.
2015 ff1 league is now on!
I have created the league.
It's called audi-sport.net . Please create your accounts and let me know your team name here. I will not add a team which I don't have a name here. You can send me a pm, as long as it is an ASN member. Later this week, I will send a pm to those who played last year. It seems a lot harder to get the team I wanted , so had to compromise. First year with no Alonso :(

Sandra -spread the word.

Reactions: -Ju-, markos72 and Ghost
I'm in again:)

Sunday Drivers

Hamilton
Alonso
Mclaren
Honda
Italian grand prix

Hope Mclaren step up now or else i'm stuffed lol

Reactions: slepy and Ghost
Team is picked. Look forward to the comments from a few members on my team name. Let the fun commence.

Team name is Dollybird.

Team is picked. Look forward to the comments from a few members on my team name. Let the fun commence.
Team name is Dollybird.

msn-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Dollybird
laughing-msn-messenger-smiley-emoticon.gif

lets hope your FF1 Team is less comical than that team name!!
laughing-msn-messenger-smiley-emoticon.gif

tbh I love that name ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after much consideration I have created this years entry, the "Dream team" .
Team Dollybird looks interesting, Obviously a fan of the Red Bull team. Talk about all your eggs in one basket.

Upload 2015 2 25 13 28 18

And the Dream team . hopefully the two new Torro Rosso drivers don't fall asleep on the job, They have shown some good pace in testing and not always on the softest rubber.
Upload 2015 2 25 14 1 28

Karl

Reactions: Ghost and jojo
Well after much consideration I have created this years entry, the "Dream team" .
Team Dollybird looks interesting, Obviously a fan of the Red Bull team. Talk about all your eggs in one basket.

View attachment 51833

And the Dream team . hopefully the two new Torro Rosso drivers don't fall asleep on the job, They have shown some good pace in testing and not always on the softest rubber.
View attachment 51836

Karl

Looks like it's between me and you Karl then! lol

@Ghost - glad you like my comical name. It be the one at the top of the leaderboard.
@desertstorm - i like my team choice (so far anyway) hope i do better than last year.
@jojo - red bull are going to kick *** this year and hamilton will be in their dust, lmao.
@voorhees - jase get your team picked so i can bet you this year.
@warren_S5 - need to choose your team for ff1 Warren.

Status
Not open for further replies.