Fancy a change...

filthyrich

slipper wagonz
Reaction score
At the minute im removing my oettinger kit from my avant and wondered what front bumpers are out there...any pics??:sos:

The RS4 look from Hofele design...

audi_a4_b6_8e_karosserie_7451_bild2.jpg

kind of like the look... but the big side bit either side of the grille next to the lights kills it for me..

Has anyone ever seen one in the flesh? I wonder if it still looks "Volvo-esque"?

I used to quite like the idea of one... but I'm not really a fan any more... they're a great attempt at an RS4 look, but as mentioned before... those "gills" are a bit lairy...

I saw this one in the flesh at Awesome in Manchester:

050120092797.jpg

050120092796.jpg

Actually looked pretty mean to be honest. I do know what you're saying ab out the extended bonnet bits though, it's definately been said before too so something a lot of people think.

Gosh - Thats a Big Nose...never have been a Volvo person though to be honest :undwech:

wouldnt say no to the Alloys :eyebrows:...

There must be more options..whose running what??

Anyone know what this bumper is?

n506853568_765557_3067.jpg

Gosh - Thats a Big Nose...never have been a Volvo person though to be honest :undwech:

:lmfao:

wouldnt say no to the Alloys :eyebrows:...
Or the APR Stage 3 - beat the RS 4 in every test apart from braking (RS 4 had ceramics). That 1.8T even has RS 4 Recaro buckets. It did look pretty aggressive in the flesh, but yeah the bonet extension...