Fancy a break?

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
My old dear and her fella have just setup a business in spain, it's a camping holiday. they have bought several modern mobile homes and placed them in ROSES (Rosas) Costa Brava.
They are very well priced (unlike major tour operators like haven, keycamps etc). They have lots of experience in this field having worked for other compaines running their sites for them, so they have decided to do their own.
Here is the WEBSITE, there has been alot of interest and several bookings already made.
Keep clear of first week in July as that is when i'm off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif And I dont want anyone showing my audi up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

I'm trying to get a discount arranged for people who are member of audi-sport.net, but they are in spain at the moment and are due back next week for a few days, so will kep you posted.

Cheers,

Dan

Thank you. I have never done any web building before and that was my first attempt! I'm sure they will have it professionally 'tweaked' in the very near future....but its a start as they didn't know about putting it online? Parents, get with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Tdi_dan good of them to have the balls to take a gamble, hopefully everything will go ok and i wish them well

Right, sorry for delay and i will post in the other forum too.

Any ASN member who wishes to book a holiday will receive:

5% discount if booking for 1 week

or

15% discount if booking for 2 weeks.

if your interested, please mail me with you ASN username and dates you wish to book. or visit www.sangriabreaks.com and use the email links on the there, again providing your ASN username.

Dan