1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling wood!

quattrojames Apr 1, 2008

1. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

At work I park in secure carpark surrounded by trees - its quite nice really. Or so I thought. Got back to my car at midnight and there was a foot long bit of rotten tree lieing on the roof :wtf:Not happy but in the dark could see no damage. Went out this morning, and theres a dent in the roof :keule: and three small dents in the n/s front door above the handle where it meets the door glass :keule::keule::keule:. Their small dents but proper creases in the bodywork - will need a bodyshop to remove them. :think:The straight line as you look down the side of the car is gone now.

Will speak to work about liability - but cant see them having it

Feeling pretty sick :puke2:

2. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

do you still have the tree bit??

Could use it to do some influencing?? ;)

Good luck sorting it... insurance job I guess?

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

It's a bitch when that happens.

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Tree bit seized as evidence :busted_cop:

Work state that although the parking is "At Owners Risk" there might be a cause to question the liability of the surgeons who did the tree work last year. Sounds griefy but worth following though I guess :sos:

Thanks for your sympathies guys ;)