Fake iPhone 4

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Not even sure where I should post this... could be in the youtube section, could be in the tech section, could be in the joke section. Decided to post it here anyway :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just watched the video, that dude is well funny!!! I want to buy one for my brother for his birthday, would be a great present.

I have just watched the video, that dude is well funny!!! I want to buy one for my brother for his birthday, would be a great present.

He is class, isn't he!

A workmate's sister just got offered one of these for........ ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY POUNDS!!!! :scared2:

I love the 'clendar' app, I need me one of those.

£180!!!! I just searched eBay and found one for £90. I don't like my brother enough to pay £90 though, ha!

I love the 'clendar' app, I need me one of those.

That bit killed me too. Even funnier that he found another 'clendar' on one of the other screens too. :happy:

And as for the door bell noise that usually signifies "hello" being played at the same time as the 'goodbye' message........... :lmfao:

that is funny!! although that chaps voice was irritating the **** out of me.....

Last edited by a moderator:
there are loads of copies of phones out there now, Nokia are copied in big numbers, The thing is, People will always buy a copy if they want to buy into the image of the item, after all people will convert a MR2 into a Ferrari and wear copy jeans,

Toyota-MR2-Ferrari-360-Replica-%5BMPH06%5D-600.jpg