1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake boobies

smudge_don Oct 28, 2010

1. squarebackmatt

squarebackmatt www.crazydubs.co.uk

Real tits ftw!! I think most fakes look wrong.

2. Ads

Ads License to drive

I was only about 18 at the time. Don't think cameras had been invented back then. :think:

3. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs

Damn straight:eyebrows:

4. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

EDIT: I was only about 18 at the time. Don't think camera phones had been invented back then. :think:

I think you'll find camera phones deserve all the credit for girlfriend sexy pics! I know for a fact that i've never once used our regular camera for a sexytime picture. My phone though has served me well!

5. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

:rock:

:laugh:

As you can see Paul in work thinking of BOOBS:happy:

My mobile phones have always served me well to. I then normally transfer what ever it was on to my pc into my special folder:eyebrows: but now my pc broke, need to try and save those folders lol

6. Dane

Dane Had an 8L S3, a B5 RS4 now I have a B8 S4

I generally try and email them to myself asap just in case she gets all shy and wants them deleted lol.

7. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

They look pretty good how they are tbh. Doesnt it leave scars for ages aswell.

8. Ads

Ads License to drive

Forever.