1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake boobies

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by smudge_don, Oct 28, 2010.

1. squarebackmatt

squarebackmatt www.crazydubs.co.uk

[Nov 4, 2010]
    Real tits ftw!! I think most fakes look wrong.
  2. Ads

Ads License to drive

[Nov 4, 2010]
    I was only about 18 at the time. Don't think cameras had been invented back then. :think:
  3. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

[Nov 4, 2010]
    Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs

Damn straight:eyebrows:
  4. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

[Nov 4, 2010]
    EDIT: I was only about 18 at the time. Don't think camera phones had been invented back then. :think:

I think you'll find camera phones deserve all the credit for girlfriend sexy pics! I know for a fact that i've never once used our regular camera for a sexytime picture. My phone though has served me well!
  5. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

[Nov 4, 2010]
    :rock:

:laugh:

As you can see Paul in work thinking of BOOBS:happy:

My mobile phones have always served me well to. I then normally transfer what ever it was on to my pc into my special folder:eyebrows: but now my pc broke, need to try and save those folders lol
  6. Dane

Dane Faster than a V12 Q7

[Nov 4, 2010]
    I generally try and email them to myself asap just in case she gets all shy and wants them deleted lol.
  7. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

[Nov 4, 2010]
    They look pretty good how they are tbh. Doesnt it leave scars for ages aswell.
  8. Ads

Ads License to drive

[Nov 4, 2010]
    Forever.