Fake audi S3 sportback skirts

I can sell mine couse I wont fit them! Waiting to get replace skirt for left side from seller, couse these one is broken. So if anyone would like to get 2 left ones and one right one... :)

how much do you want for them and where you based??

I am looking for some side skirts either originals or replicas any one have any suggestions or recomendations for a 3 door car
cheers

Best to stick with OEM's ......As it's cheaper on a 3 door then the sport-back.

some late updates on these replica S3 sideskirts! For their Eur60 price, they cannot be faulted...but paid money for genuine S3 door blades and doorstep sills with the savings for the skirts.

Here are some photos:

Understand that the seller has had complaints of non-delivery, and may no longer be selling under the old ebay seller name.

Last edited:
That looks ok! have you got some close up pics though?

Also did you get any issues when you were fitting it?

Hi Ash, the skirts don't come with clips like that original ones, so you will have to use lots of glue and do some alignment + holding them in place while they get fixed. Other than the gap between the smaller front cover and longer skirt being wider than original skirts, the rest looks pretty spot on.

The fron tof them a little bit off, mine is same.. Otherwise its worth to pay some little amounts of euros I guess :)