1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Hi all, my poor baby just failed her MOT due to a blown coilover!!! Where on earth will i get just a pair of rear FK highsports??

Oh and to make matters worse i only have ten days to sort it.

Bloody cars

2. madvw

madvw Active Member

get on the phone direct to FK.

you may have to find a standard set of rears though in the meantime to get it through the MOT.

3. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

I ordered only fronts from venom motorsport.

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Cheers, i am tempted to ring Germany to speak to FK, Venom are on the UK list, may i enquire as to how much the fronts costed?

Its not just the shocks needed its bloomin springs too, as i accidently gave my Eibachs away

5. PhilR

PhilR One Ate Tea

you can buy just the inserts, give gwent vw or venom a call...

6. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

Oh it was a while ago but something like £280 I think. Maybe plus the vat to. I got the silverline ones.

7. JayB5UK

JayB5UK Member

German & Swedish are cheap also, they use the FK catalogue part numbers - it can all be had seperately if I recall.

8. Broken Byzan

I am getting the bits from GSF £94 + VAT each,2 weeks lead time from FK in Germany. FK wouldnt sell direct so i had to choose a UK distro.

I would recomend anyone looking for bits to ring and ask for Steve, as he is dead helpful IMO

9. PhilR

PhilR One Ate Tea

is that for inserts or new coilover bodies ? seems dear if its inserts unless you have konigsports ?

10. Broken Byzan

My assumtion is they are just the body, that is what i was led to believe. But what choice do i have?? i am scuppered otherwise