fahrenheit to celsius

Twaz

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea of when I put my roof down on my b6 the temp changes to fahrenheit
is this a fault? Or did the owner before me have it setup this way? Someone help me change it all to celsius
please!!! Thanks!

Have you tried holding down the econ button and changing it to Celsius?

It's my first audi so I had no idea I'll give it a go when I'm home cheers mate

The car remembers what setting you have it set to with the roof up, and with the roof down, and adjusts it accordingly - for example:

Roof up - air con on, 19 degrees C, auto
Roof down - econ, 21 degrees C, manual

When put the roof up/down it will change between the different settings for you. So as BlackQuat said, when you've got the roof down change the read out from Farenheit to Celcius and it will remember that from then on.

Reactions: Twaz
I have tried the Econ button but it doesn't change when the roof is down. But the Econ button is always lit so that means I need a re-gas or something. So will I have to get that sorted before I can change the setting??

I think the method of changing from F to C and back again may vary. On mine (double DIN climate control unit) you press and hold the recirculate button (the one with the swooping arrow on it) and briefly press the left-hand temperature selector to toggle between the two.

I found out thanks tho guys! It was the button on top of the Econ button :)