Factory tour booked!

PembsA3

Reaction score
I've booked a tour of the Ingolstadt factory - the week my car is [currently] due to be built! I know it's very unlikely I'll actually see MY car going down the line but it'll be fun to see it all going on 'in the flesh'... About 8 weeks to go til delivery! 😀

Reactions: J6YAK, PilotAudi and Sandra
I've booked a tour of the Ingolstadt factory - the week my car is [currently] due to be built! I know it's very unlikely I'll actually see MY car going down the line but it'll be fun to see it all going on 'in the flesh'... About 8 weeks to go til delivery! 😀

Sounds good. It would be super awesome if you did see your car on the production line. Enjoy. :) x

Wow, nice one. I hope you will be able to take plenty of pictures of how an A3 is born...

Flying BA Heathrow to Munich Tue 17th Feb. Bus to Ingolstadt and overnight stay in hotel next to factory. Tour is 11:30 on Wed 18th and flight back that evening. Bit rushed but I'm back to work early Fri. Taking my old Dad as a treat.

Doubt I'll b able to take pics of the line - other factory tours I've been on forbid photography... But I'll take some where poss for anyone who's interested.

Reactions: Cumbrian_bob and Sandra
It would be cool if you get pics, we would all love to see them. Hope youand your dad enjoy the tour. :) x

It would be cool if you get pics, we would all love to see them. Hope youand your dad enjoy the tour. :) x

Audi don't allow you to take a mobile phone or a camera on a factory tour. You have to leave them in a locker before the tour starts.