Factory options for S3

TeemuM

Reaction score
Is there some list where can be seen all factory options that were available for S3?

Or if someone that has a car with very high option list could tell yours.

I used to have pre-facelift S3 and now facelift car and there is quite a bit more factory options in this car.

Alcantara/leather seats
Heated seats
Chrome mirrors
Sunroof
Bose system
CD changer
Satnav
Metallic paint
18" RSTT wheels
Centre arm rest
Auto dipping mirror
Cruise control

Off the top of my head

My car has almost same options that your car except sunroof.
I also have phone holder in arm rest. It folds up when arm rest is opened. Is that OEM equipment?

Does all facelift S3´s have 10 airbags?
In my pre-facelift car there was not that many.

Has there been any interior light package for S3?

If you do a search there is a link that you can go to and you can type in all the options on your car (these will be listed as 3 digit codes on the sticker on the inside cover of yuor S3 handbook) This will list exactly what was on YOUR specific car at the time it leaves the factory.

Hope that helps, if i can find the link i will post it for you.

10 airbags? are you sure!
drivers, passengers, 2x side impact, 2x A-pillars, that's 6 surely? where else does yours have them? there is an abient lighting package that's in the head lining shining down. ALso, the satnav can have TV too I think.

Not sure if the phone holder is standard, although there was some sort of phone prep available.

You could also get a multi function steering wheel, but it was so damn ugly hardly anyone got them!

your not including the airbags of the two front passengers...otherwise known as lungs? that makes ten!!!

You could also get a multi function steering wheel, but it was so damn ugly hardly anyone got them!

I wub my MFSW :) OK so it's not the most attractive wheel in the world but it saves having to take your eyes off the road to control the stereo :)

Oh and if you have a read of the facelift owners manual I'm sure it mentions about side curtain airbags being options.

10 airbags? are you sure!
drivers, passengers, 2x side impact, 2x A-pillars, that's 6 surely?

I have airbags also in B- and C-pillars.

Thanks for that, but I was looking for what options there were available and possibly find those from ebay. :sly:

I have the original sales brochure for mine at home - will have a look later for options available.

That would be great, thanks!

OK, here goes - this is from the optional equipment list effective Sept 2000 so there may be additions to this;

Acoustic Parking System
6 CD Autochanger
BOSE Sound System
Symphony radio with single front loading CD
Automatic dipping rear view mirror
Can holders
Cassette box holder with single can holder
Cruise control
Electric slide and tilt glass sunroof with pre-select
Front centre armrest
GSM removable telephone preparation with hands free function
Luggage net
Imola yellow, metallic or pearl effect paintwork
Satellite navigation system Plus - includes 5" monitor with map display (no TV function)
Heated front seats
Three point centre rear sea belt with additional rear head restraint
SIDEGUARD - head airbag protection system
TV function for satellite navigation system PLUS

Remember also there were different options available for different sales markets (options in Finalnd may be different to uk). Ive never seen a UK S3 with B or C pillar airbags.

OK, here goes - this is from the optional equipment list effective Sept 2000 so there may be additions to this;

Acoustic Parking System
6 CD Autochanger
BOSE Sound System
Symphony radio with single front loading CD
Automatic dipping rear view mirror
Can holders
Cassette box holder with single can holder
Cruise control
Electric slide and tilt glass sunroof with pre-select
Front centre armrest
GSM removable telephone preparation with hands free function
Luggage net
Imola yellow, metallic or pearl effect paintwork
Satellite navigation system Plus - includes 5" monitor with map display (no TV function)
Heated front seats
Three point centre rear sea belt with additional rear head restraint
SIDEGUARD - head airbag protection system
TV function for satellite navigation system PLUS

Thanks for that list!

Here are few pics of that phone set of mine. There is a part number and audi rings printed to that stand.

That is for some old Nokia phone so I havent tested that. Does anyone know if there is cradle for some current phones?
That cradle brand is Cullmann but couldnt find any Cullmann webpage or anything.