1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Factory Fitted RNSE B7 Playing MP3s

zollybosher Mar 18, 2013

1. zollybosher

zollybosher Member

I have a 1G SD card that I place into the data slot but even though they play on my computer from the SD card as soon as I put them in either of the data slots the unit displays them as being either corrupt or having no data on them.

I know that the unit is only supposed to recognise 512mb but I am sure that I have read on here that you can use bigger memory sticks, I am also assuming that SD cards format that is supposed to be recognised by the unit?

Can anyone provide any guidance on how I can get the cards to be recognised?

2. s8craig

s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

4GB non SDHC cards, upto 512 tracks/folders max per card.

3. zollybosher

zollybosher Member

Thanks for the info were do I source these cards? I assume they are different to the standard SDHC in that they are comp with past technology (Just want to make sure I get the right card and not the standard SDHC)

Thanks

4. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

I've got 2 2GB SD cards, got from ebay a couple of years ago. I had to format them to FAT 32 iirc.

5. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

6. zollybosher

zollybosher Member