Facelift upgrade

jazz5000

Reaction score
Hi

Have a 2004 2.0 fsi sport a3

Had a front end accident, so need to repair the whole front.

Want to do a facelift upgrade as i need to change headlights,bonnet and bumper anyway.

I had factory xenons but these are now broken aswel.

Been trying to find a 8p2 s line front bumper. Is a 2005-2008 the right one?
Also what year bonnet will fit this bumper as im not sure if the shape changed again after 2008?

Also my airbags didn't deploy as i had a airbag light on the dash. I believe there was a issue with the under seat connector.
Will i need to reset my airbag ecu?

Thanks

Hi

Been trying to source a left front bumper impact shock.
Found one with the part number 8P0 807 133 A

Will this one work for my year car?

Any help much appreciated

Not meaning to be rude but this has been covered hundreds of times before, why not do a simple search for 'facelift upgrade' and see what appears?

There was even a full guide at a stage.

eBay is your best bet, just look for 'a3 breaking' or 'a3 front bumper' and you should be good to go.

Been searching "'a3 front bumper" newly listed for the past week lol
So hard to find and ones that are not overpriced!

Thanks After a 8p2 sline bumper. As have already ordered replacement xenon headlights.

Constant searching pays off lol. Managed to get a s line bumper. Seller just listed it and i bought it haha

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a s line grill. Theres loads on ebay but not sure if the newer ones will fit? Also what year bonnet will fit? Is this also 2005-2008?

Was looking at that before. As i had already got replacement xenons i thought no point now