1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facelift S4 breaking

LeeT Jan 29, 2012

1. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Lee: Did you manage to drive it and see how the tranny is? Or is it in a non-running state?

2. LeeT

LeeT Member

Hi Kev, yes i did drive it. I didnt do a million miles as it was not mot'd or tax'd, just around the block. It went in 1234 absolutely fine but couldnt try 56 due to speed restrictions. Felt good though. To be honest the whole car felt and drove better than the one im wide bodying. Nice and tight and faster than mine. I cant drive it anywhere else now as i have started removing front brakes so drained all fluid down.

3. LeeT

LeeT Member

Front bumper sold
    rear bumper sold
    sideskirts sold
    door trims sold
    wheels sold
    interior inc door cards sold
    hvac sold
    headlights sold
    n/s rear door sold

Still got loads of various trims etc.

4. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

Engine trim?
    I think someone was asking about that.
    I can't remember who......Whos that RS4 guy with a sig of a KTM bike? Orange in colour?

5. LeeT

LeeT Member

COLICABCADAM, Hes bought the airbox cover. All the other engine trims are spoken for. I promised the scuttle trim and battery cover to someone else but they havent got back to me yet. Although the clips on battery tray are broke but still sits in place OK

6. Sphinx

Sphinx New Member

Anything still available? Actually, more to the point, is the stereo available - and does it have the usual problem with the volume or is it OK?

7. floyd 1.8 turbo

floyd 1.8 turbo Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre

Read the thread!!!!

8. Sphinx

Sphinx New Member

Think I read every post except that one! Was just skimming over it all lol. :lmfao:

Anyway, my search goes on...