Facelift S4 breaking

LeeT

Reaction score
If anyone needs any parts, give me a shout. Its an avant by the way. 17" Avus wheels, carbon trim etc etc

Carbon trim sensible money Lee?
Just been reserved subject to condition.
Ive not seen car up close you not taking any money until ive had chance to see parts for myself to avoid disappointment. Any other parts you may be interested in give me a shout. I'll list all reserved aprts on here tomorrow to save wasting peoples time.
Seats are black leather and look to be in decent nick at £200

ahh cool, well it's only that and an armrest i think we need, unless it has a boot protector in it.lol
Armrest may be available. This car comes with a black leather one which i'll be using. My existing one was cloth which i have recovered in vinyl which i would sell for £30

Byzan, no worries its yours. Mark isnt it? I'll have to go up my paintshop to get it so will give you a shout when its here. Heres a pic of it. Not great i know.
IMG_0614.jpg

Front bumper, door trims and sideskirts are now reserved and deposit taken

Hello Lee
I've pm'd you regarding interior and HIDs. Just a thought, what size and ET are wheels? ANy chance of a pic?
Thanks

I'd be interested in the auto headlamp adjusting gubbins
Im keeping the xenons so will need this i think

Hello Lee
I've pm'd you regarding interior and HIDs. Just a thought, what size and ET are wheels? ANy chance of a pic?
Thanks
Replied. Wheels are standard 17" Avus which im sure someone on here will know ET and offset etc. I think ET is 43 though
after N/S headlight washer complete?
Any joy?
Sold with the bumper Andy

Just had some poor interior pics sent to my phone and it seems the door/dash trims are actually the brushed aluminium ones so these are now for sale and not the carbon as i was 1st told

Any news on the HVAC?
:D

Edit:=- is that really impatient of me? Sorry
Hi scott, car doesnt get here untill late wednesday night so wont get chance to check things over untill thursday evening/ friday lunch. Will let you know asap though

would be intrested in the headlight adjustment switch, and alarm sounder in the boot if available.
cheers.
any chance of a pic of the wheels and a guide price.

would be intrested in the headlight adjustment switch, and alarm sounder in the boot if available.
cheers.
any chance of a pic of the wheels and a guide price.
Will get pic of the wheels but looking for £150. Wheres the headlight adjustment switch? Im not sure an S4 will have one as the xenons are self levelling iirc. Alarm sounder has been reserved. Cars coming tomorrow so will start updating the thread with a few pics and what is sold or reserved etc
Black leather interior still available at £225 with door cards

Heres a few pics which various people have asked for. If anyone else wants pics of anything, i'll get some more tomorrow
Leather interior £225 inc door cards
Wheels, not as good as 1st thought so offers
IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

How much for the arm rest in between the front seats, also I'm after a near side front wing if it's decent?

How much for the arm rest in between the front seats, also I'm after a near side front wing if it's decent?
Im keeping the armrest for my S4 mate. Pretty sure the nearside wing is decent, will check tomorrow for you. Want to pm me an offer on it assuming its good?
thanks ..lee

hi mate, im after the aluminium door trim (driver door only) and Bose stereo (no speakers just stereo). what kind of condition are they in and how much?

thanks

hi mate, im after the aluminium door trim (driver door only) and Bose stereo (no speakers just stereo). what kind of condition are they in and how much?

thanks
Stereo has the common volume fault unfortunately. I'll check condition of trim tomorrow for you. I know some are marked and i cant remember which ones

Im keeping the cupholder for mine. I may have another. I didnt realise they had a strut brace, will take a look and let you know. I may have another breaker to do straight after this one

Nice one mate.
Keep my informed.
Double din and grey interior bits are mine.......possible. lol

Nice one mate.
Keep my informed.
Double din and grey interior bits are mine.......possible. lol
The so called strut brace has the mounts welded onto the top of the suspension top so unless you have this, its not going to fit. Ive taken a pic so will put it up later