1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facelift S3 (8P) Sportback S-Tronic - Black Edition Spec

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by elrao, Jul 19, 2013.

1. elrao

elrao Member

Am considering selling my S3, have not had it long but its too simlar to the S4 (with less power) and so I'm thinking of something more sporty. It is a late 2008 (58 plate, facelift) Phantom Black Sportback with the S-Tronic gearbox. Not an official black edition, but black edition spec (bar the wheels) as it has full privacy glass, Bose (factory fit), upgraded RNS-E Mk2 (with aerial upgrade), black front grill etc.Bought from Fontain back in April, so car was fully checked and serviced prior to purchase and had the all important mechatronic unit replaced under the warranty. They also applied the REVO Stage 1 remap and I paid to have the cambelt / waterpump done - so it is good to go for the forseeable future. Came with a 12m warranty (3rd party type), so still has plenty left for added peace of mind.Options
    • RNS-E DVD Based Satellite Navigation System (retrofit, with aerial upgrade done too)
    • Audi Music Interface (retrofit)
    • Bose sound upgrade (factory)
    • Flat bottom multi-function steering wheel
    • Parking System Plus (acoustic and on-screen warning)
    • Black Leather (no two tone here)
    • Heated front Seats
    • Piano Lacquer Facia and Door Inlays
    • Black Optic Pack
    • Privacy Glass
    • S-Tronic
    I have a cruise control kit to retrofit, but haven't got round to it but can include in a sale if desired.Cheapest S-Tronic Sportback on the market from what I can see - next cheapest is about £18k (less miles, but ot lower spec!!)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]