Facelift S3 8P rear diffuser part number

Blimy I've read this post and im so confused lol

I've got a 2006 56 Sline so would i just need to buy the difuser Part Number 8P3807434 J 1RR and that will fit straight into my Sline bumper?

Chris

I bought the S3 rear diffuser on its own thinking it would fit straight onto my (57)s-line rear bumper..............It did'nt :(
When he checked on the system it would only show 2parts of the bumper, The bumper and the s-line duffuser. So i was unable to buy the lower bit of the bumper what everyone is talking about to fit my S3 diffuser :(.
Just got my money back in the end.

If anyone with a S-line Sportback is going to do this S3-valance conversion please let me know, cause i`m after a s-line diffusor!!

Cheers

Can I put on the sportback s-line 2006 bumper the new S3 valance ?
Is there someone with S3 Sportback to help us ?
Thanks

Today I have managed to answer my question, hope that I will answer yours
I have found for all 5 doors owners the parts number for S3 8P Sportback from VIN number
bumper : 8P4 807 303 J
spoiler : 8P4 807 434 G 1RR (grey one)
for those who are unsure the 5 doors VIN : WAUZZZ8P9AA039617
to help the 2 doors owners S3 coupe VIN : WAUZZZ8P39A032030
Facelift models
Best regards

你好^^

在這邊也遇到你

Today I have managed to answer my question, hope that I will answer yours
I have found for all 5 doors owners the parts number for S3 8P Sportback from VIN number
bumper : 8P4 807 303 J
spoiler : 8P4 807 434 G 1RR (grey one)
for those who are unsure the 5 doors VIN : WAUZZZ8P9AA039617
to help the 2 doors owners S3 coupe VIN : WAUZZZ8P39A032030
Facelift models
Best regards

is there part # for the sportback valance? The grey part looks like it attaches to the valance. Valance is different part.

Yes is for sportback version. The grey part I think that it comes with the valance . In the original ETKA program at the local Audi service they told me that the grey part comes with 2 codes (one wich is primed and ready to be painted , and one that is ready to be mounted), no 3 parts.
I want to make the S3 conversion, new updates after I will see the parts
Hope not to waste too much time in service with my car

Thank for the info. Can you post back with report when you get the valance? I am in the US so I need to be positive before I order so I dont have to order 2 times.

Ok I'll let you have that, its not 100% plugnplay as sline/s3 upper would be but it fits, image will post up when painted as its still in poxy primed state.

i have 4dr a3 with s-line, this part will definitely fit? i would like to have a shop spray it black then fit it to the sline bumper.

Ok now is confirmed
For the S3 sportback conversion you need this 3 parts:
8P4 807 434 G 1RR - grey valance
8P4 807 303 C GRU - rear bumper (with parking sensors)
8P4 807 521 K GRU - primed valance (needs paint)
I'm waiting for the primed valance

here is mine.... Not very clear as I shot them with N900...

I need to sort out the tips.. i know....

Last edited:
so just to clarify if you had a prefacelift s3 you require both lower parts (grey part and the painted surround) the existing one isnt compatible?

I had the standard bumper on it (not sline, not s3). I changed upper, lower and diffuser... For the upper part, all I know is that it's the same part number as the prefacelift S3. So yes, all you need is both lower parts.

Hi guys, on a similar note can anyone tell me the correct part number for the 2005 s3 rear diffuser? I have an a3 2.0fsi t sline and want to fit the correct rear diffuser. I guess the lower bumper is in 2 parts so should only need the grey diffuser not the surround. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

They both fit the 06 onwards S line bumper no problem (the smooth one) as its the same part number as the S3!

If thats your car in your avatar (pre 06) then it wont fit sorry!

I was just wondering if anyone else had done this mod to their 06 to mid 08 S-Line (8P2), as according to this the bumper on the s-line from this time was the same as the 06 to mid 08 (8P2) S3 and the mid 08 to 12 (8P3) S3, and you would therefore be able to replace your existing s-line diffuser with the S3 diffuser highlighted by the red S3 in the first post?

Guys i have a 8p3 s line diffuseer, and would like to replace it with a 8p3 s3 defuser, is it just a straight swap or will i need a new rear bumper as well?

It's a whole new bumper mate which is 3 part - bumper, a middle section and the valance which fits into the middle section.

I have a 55 A3 S-Line but it has the old style bumpers on it which I have neer completely understood as my Wife had a 55 plate before that had the smooth S-Line bumpers, be interested if anyone can explain.
I noticed the bottom section of my bumper can be removed, I have just fitted a replica Votex front lip so don't wantto change the bumpers if possible, what can I put on there that would look better, OEM but more up to date/S3 like?

Thread ressurection....

my question is... Is the 3dr 8p3 lower valance a direct replacement for the 8p2 1... Or would I also have to get the lower part of the bumper aswell!?

Well ****** me I'm totally confuddled after reading this.

I spoke to Audi today who tell me the lower grey part, i.e the COMPLETE part which clips on to your bumper is not available as a separate part.

Only the RS3 is listed as separate parts.

Can anyone please confirm anything solid for a 3 door 2007 s line...

I had in my mind i could just buy the lower part of the bumper and swap it out for mine

Thanks