1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facelift Door Sill Protectors

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by madkebab, May 9, 2005.

1. madkebab

madkebab Member

Please can someone with a facelift model take a photo of the inside of their doors ( front and rear ) so that I can look at the door sill protectors. On my 96 model I had to rip off the old protectors to make way for my S4 sides. Now I need something to replace them with. I have seen some that have an aluminium 'Audi' written along them, are these the facelift ones? Cheers

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

[ QUOTE ]
    Please can someone with a facelift model take a photo of the inside of their doors ( front and rear ) so that I can look at the door sill protectors. On my 96 model I had to rip off the old protectors to make way for my S4 sides. Now I need something to replace them with. I have seen some that have an aluminium 'Audi' written along them, are these the facelift ones? Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't got any pics, but your description of the aluminium strip with "Audi" written along it sounds like what I have on my facelift A4.

HTH

4. madkebab

madkebab Member

Cheers for confirming that Jeff. I wonder the cost of these is going to be from the stealers???

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

[ QUOTE ]
    Cheers for confirming that Jeff. I wonder the cost of these is going to be from the stealers???

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea. Tried a breaker first?

6. madkebab

madkebab Member

Not sure if you could take them off without damaging them. If they are anything like the ones I have just removed they will be stuck on using silicone. I had to destroy mine to get them off. Have emailed VAG parts to see what they can sort out.

7. I have the same Aluminium strips along the sills of my facelift... one needs replacing soon with the door repair I'm having done so I will dig out my quote and let you know the cost. I think the price was from Audi and not that much from what I remember...

Cheers

T