Facelift DONE ** From 2007 to 2011 front.. Result: Very impressive I think :)

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
Flame suit on for the S3 bagde, ordered a s-line badge from Germany, so shut da facg up! :p :))

A few Iphone pics:

I'll put a nice photoshot in a shortwhile..

I got a lot of ERROR issues..

Could someone let me know the bulb types ? I have only my leds & low beam xenons working ( a coding is missed right now, so I guess the bixenon shuters will work soon. ) and I do not have any other bulbs installed..

What is the function of the bulb housing next to my projectors?

Where r my turn signals in the headlights?

I do not have the facelift light switching panel on my car ( I have the one with falow me home & auto functioned one ), should I install this in order to make all work properly?

Yes, I'm back with the Qs again :))

I believe you need the mirrors with the indicators in them or have you left them on the wings? Also i think your indiactors on the headlights are the bulb housing next to the projectors maybe???

So now you have an oddball '07 model that is trying to be something it isn't. You're just advertising you want a later model but can't afford it, yet the money wasted could have contributed to buying the proper thing in the first place. Weird thinking.

So now you have an oddball '07 model that is trying to be something it isn't. You're just advertising you want a later model but can't afford it, yet the money wasted could have contributed to buying the proper thing in the first place. Weird thinking.

Bit harsh fella :-/

Most of the comments I see from you are negative and always aimed at people. Clearly you came on the wrong forum if something like this upsets you so much.

That comment is more gay than aids tbh.

Looks great mate, I'm jealous :happy: i'm sure Phil, Ash & NHN just to name a few will be along soon to help :thumbsup:

This forum is all about modifying and improving cars so they look, and drive better. Anyone with some cash and no imagination can go out and buy a newer car. Is it a crime to tastefully improve the car you already own, love and trust?

This forum is all about modifying and improving cars so they look, and drive better. Anyone with some cash and no imagination can go out and buy a newer car. Is it a crime to tastefully improve the car you already own, love and trust?

Well said, couldn't agree more. Going out and buying a new car is easy if you have the cash, doing a car up so when you look at it with pride and think, "I did that", is priceless.

Right so what electric control module have you got? and did you do the coding the way I advised in the other thread?
the bulb next to the projector is the indicator (turn signal)
Also since you have done the facelift why did you not do the mirrors? You now don't have side indicators which will make your car illegal

Also you are missing the tow hook cover on your front bumper :p

But it looks nice... Gt some more pics up of the car from other angles and show us your skirts

Your just a hater mate. You may as well find another forum if your going to be an A**hole.

On a side note, car looks sweeeeet. :happy:

I guess you r kinda idiot thinking, who TOLD that I wont have them?

Thnks for the support by the way guys :D

I'm chasing the mirrors on ebay, the S3 or RS3 ones.. You know maybe, my car gonna be a rs3, rear diff bought already & on the way :D

Nope, the coding thing not happened right now, I'll do it on Friday..

Ca you answer the bulb Qs mate? Types of them and the places in the housing?

Will put some pics in a short while, promise! :)

there is no difference in the mirrors between a3 s3 rs3, it would help if you could give us a full vagcom scan then we can start listing your fixes

That comment has angered me. Not everyone can afford to have the newest models and the highest specs, me included but this is the reason we join a site like this to improve and update things as and when it becomes affordable.your narrow minded attitude it not welcome here and on any other forum as we look to help others and congratulate them on there improvements. All of our cars are our pride n joys and love them equally so whether its a 12 plate rs3 or an 8l a3, when modifications are made we should either give constructive advice or praise or say nothing at all.

I love it btw and would love to have the led drls on mine.

Reactions: Jay2012
You don't need to change your light switching panel it would work fine without it. I only changed mine because of Style and I want to be able to turn my DRL's off via a switch.

Your Xenons won't work unless you code them.....that's probable why it don't work.

If you don't have any
[h=1][FONT=Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS]HID Bulbs [/FONT][/h]I would sugesst these ....as there way better then the ones You get from the OEM Head light. And they run brighter and look better running at 8000k

OEM D3S HID XENON 8000K WHITE LIGHT BULB FOR AUDI A3 A4 AVANT A5 A6 A8 S4 S5 | eBay

Ain't feeling them Chrome fog grills mate ............I suggest normal one's .....but your preference.....

Other then that looks great .....:icon_thumright:

Thnks Digzz,

I got phillips 6K xenons, I'm pretty happy about them but I bookmarked those you sent! ;)

Yea, I'm almost sure about the solution will be CODING! :)

What kind of Turn signal bulbs we have? Any ebay link again? I do not front and side signals right now and it makes me nervous a little when we add that I do not have any high beams !! :D

About the chrome rings; since I have chrome stuff on the car starting from my S3 grill & headlight inside stuff, the chromes will be there for a while.. After the RS3 conversion happened, they will disappear automatically :)

Phil,

I do not have any Turn Signal BULB installed, so still its not bulbs?

will the turn signal housing's plug will be remained empty?

PS: Should I buy a vag com cable + the required program, so I'll be able to code it myself? Is it so professional job?

Phil,

I do not have any Turn Signal BULB installed, so still its not bulbs?

will the turn signal housing's plug will be remained empty?

PS: Should I buy a vag com cable + the required program, so I'll be able to code it myself? Is it so professional job?

If you talking about the turn signal in the light it self.....then yes it's a simple bulb.

Yes buy Vag com and the cable ..your going to need it.

You can buy them cheap vag com ones that come from china ...they work fine as I've had mine for 4 years with out an issue ...the only thing you can't do is upgrade the software ...but everything works as it does....

We can help you with coding ...not an issue.....

What kind of bulb is it? There is a very strange plug in the housing :D

Will I need a software or the vag com cable will come together with the software mate?

Any suggested link? I'll buy asap..

Thanks a lot!

more photos needed of what you are speaking about to do with the bulb, vcds (vagcom) is essential nigel (nhn) can sort you a good price on a genuine cable, support the manufacturer otherwise the software wont get any better

So someone call Nigel! :D I'll buy it..

I'll put some pics , let me go down & take some..

DONE.

This is what I'm talking about, the one next to my projector, and thats its plug..

So what kind of bulb is this? :)

Last edited:
I really like it bud!!

Nice work!! Don't listen to the Keyboard Warrior and his "useless" comments. If you love it then at the end of the day that is all that matters.

Fully agree with johnBoy07. Some people can't afford the top level car and work towards jazzing it up! Would be good to see some before and during the work shots if you have them!

WTF ? :D What kind of bulb is this, its the first time I have ever seen ! :)

How do we call it; PSY 24W SV ?

--

EDIT: found it at the dealer; 24 GBP per side.. WOW!!! Part #: N 10733102

Any cheap replacement possible? I almost buy my defective LED headlights equal to the price of these 2 :) :)

Thnaks Ash!

Last edited:
he is just jealous buddy i think it looks tidy once you have got all the issues sorted it will be lovely matey good job so far though

That comment is more gay than Ads tbh.

So its official, I dont recall him annoucing it :undwech:

So someone call Nigel! :D I'll buy it..

Send me a PM & I'll get you sorted out for vcds.

Now as for Wafter, he's entitled to his opinion, you dont have to like or agree with it, but its an opinion none the less, so lets just leave it at that shall we lads.