1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facelift conversion

Suzy84 Apr 16, 2013

1. Suzy84

Suzy84 New Member

Hi I'm new here. I have a Audi a3 s line 1.8tfsi early 2008 model and I'm going to do a facelift conversion could someone please give me a list of items I need I know I need bumper grill fogs, headlights, wings and bonnet but not sure bout the other little things as I want to make sure I got everything before I start lol. Also my car doesn't have drl and I'm looking to get facelift lights either halogen or led how much work is involved in this as I know I'd need new light switch??

2. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

theres a few stickies and threads on this youll find them in the search window

3. Suzy84

Suzy84 New Member

Ok thanks

4. bowdizle

bowdizle Member

Hi Suzy84, I did mine a couple of years ago now but had normal lights but recently fitted DRL, my old ones worked only on low beam and the indicators, now nothing, I bought the Adapter cable and just indicator no low beam and have been told on hear my cable is wrong?

Anyway the parts you need are, • Front Bumper • Bonnet • Wings • Headlights • Front Panel. You do not need a bumper bar, if you look at it you can cut the excess off with a grinder and it looks identical to the New one :beerchug:
    View attachment 17667
    2006 originally

Ironborn likes this.
  5. Ironborn

Ironborn English...not so good

More pics please :thumbsup:

6. bowdizle

bowdizle Member

Will do asap. :iagree: