1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facelift console switches

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by M88JCP, Apr 3, 2010.

1. M88JCP

M88JCP Member

Hi everyone

I'm looking at retrofitting the new facelift TPMS, passenger airbag and ESP switches, card holder, hazard light and chrome surround to my car
    Can anybody please help me with the OEM part numbers so i can get a quote from audi for these?

Also can somebody please confirm whether the double din cage will need to be removed for this or just the existing parts?

Thanks for your help
  2. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

There seems to be a few different part numbers for the same switches depending on year. Not sure what the difference is ie electrical connection in behind it etc.
  3. N8

N8 Kowalski Details

Very expensive mod doing this I tell ya!
  4. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

I agree, if you were to buy all 7 switches or 4 plus coin holder etc & the inserts to hold them & faceplate you can easily be few hundred pounds at the very least. They are ill fitting but the way ahead if you want to add anything. You would have resale on your old parts tho for anybody doing single to double conversion.
  5. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

theres at least 2 09 A3's on ebay being broken, i have phoned one today and its virtually complete interior wise! Buying new = loadsa cash!
  6. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

looking on ebay.de they are anything up to 25 euro 2nd hand but you have postage on that too
  7. M88JCP

M88JCP Member

O.k. thanks for all your help both, won't be paying that much for the parts lol
  8. fizz

fizz Member

Got mine from ebay.de for £35 inc delivery for the whole double din cage, hazard button, airbag light and card tray. Was missing the trim which I got for £8 from dealer and the tpms button which was £13. Didn't need to swap cages either, just took buttons, bracket & card holder out and swapped them with my prefacelift ones. You can also pick up the facelift climcate units on ebay cheap but you have to keep an eye out as some are expensive (still cheaper than delaer price). Got mine for £65 from ebay.co.uk.