1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Face lift model

JonesyGT Oct 22, 2006

1. JonesyGT

JonesyGT New Member

Please can someone tell me if this is a facelift model ta

[​IMG]

2. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Yep, looks like one of the earlier facelifts. I see the all in one lights, new style handles and new style badge.

3. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Yep, it appears to be as it has 1 piece headlights. However on an X plate it will only have the 210BHP engine.

4. JonesyGT

JonesyGT New Member

Its such a nice car went looking at it yesterday i really really want to buy it but my sensible side is telling me not to and that i should pay off some debt before i get one!!!

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

S3 are sensible cars driven by sensible people(most of the time), go treat yourself lol... you know you want to! :blackrs4:

6. JonesyGT

JonesyGT New Member

Im going to try and restrain myself until after christmas try my best anyway, i might have an S3 by next weekend

7. derickcos

derickcos Member

no time like the present,have it...'D'

8. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That looks very much like the place where I bought my car (not quite an S3 though). Seem like a reasonable bunch to deal with (won't haggle very far though, but prices seemed pretty fair anyway); but I had no reason to come back at them.

I say get it if you want it - debt's a constant anyway :lmfao:

Regards,

Rob.

9. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

yeh get yourself into more debt, none of us have to pay it

10. *Rashs3*

*Rashs3* Just bought a S3!

Thats my car!!...sorry jonesy ive just bought this car...like u said its such a nice car and in brilliant condition for a car this age....and amazing to drive!! :eek:)

have u got urself an s3 yet?

Rashs3

11. JonesyGT

JonesyGT New Member

Naaa am probably going to keep my 172 until next year, well done on the purchase it's a nice car!!! did you pay the asking price for it? and were you the guy with the 172 who's girlfriend rang up about it?

12. *Rashs3*

thanks...they dont like to haggle much i did manage to take them down more than i thought i would be able to...im quite chuffed with that!!...

and no im not the guy with the 172.....im a gal!! :)

btw wats a 172?

13. dultanur

dultanur all promises, no action :)

clio renaultsport 172 (as in 172 horses)

14. JonesyGT

JonesyGT New Member

Oppps sorry didnt realise your a girl Do you live in Bolton?

A 172 is a clio a nice rapid motor that'll give a S3 a run for its money!!

15. *Rashs3*

Thats ok i'll let u off!...no not from bolton...im in Leeds. Was a trek to come and see the car up there but was worth it..

i'll have to watch out for these 172's and see if i can out run it!!....in my good girly manner ofcourse!