1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabia vRS Review

Andy101 Mar 10, 2006

1. Andy101

Andy101 Active Member Team Ibis Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group Black Edition

Anyone out there running a Fabia vRS, seen a few reviews but all are test drives and not living with one.

2. auroan

auroan Active Member

Try Briskoda.net

Lots of good information on there

3. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

This guy's just got his :

HERE

4. marctwo

marctwo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    This guy's just got his :

HERE

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an Octavia vRS.

5. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Doh! Opps Sorry! Wasn't paying 100% attention!

In that case perhaps you want to checkout RossG on tyresmoke.net. He's moved on to an R32 but he did have a 2003 vRS (yes Fabia!) until Jan.

6. kenny_boon

kenny_boon Active Member

ive owned an octy vRS and my girlfriend has just sold her fabia vRS

as said above have a look on briskoda, brilliant site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

My dad has a FAbia VRS he has covered about 50k and loves it. Had a leak by the intercooler but all been sorted now. Really pleased with it. Apparently you can now get replacement leather for about £1500. That is the only let down really, the light grey interior gets dirty.

8. kenny_boon

kenny_boon Active Member

sadly with ours we had more problems than i care to remember, traded it in long before intended.

but i dont think that was normal as they are good cars, i wouldnt buy another tho