F1 Season 2011

sky does look like its going to have a good season next year, looks like they have some interesting coverage. only thing i dont like about sky is adverts thats all oh and you have to pay for it.

good to know that nando isnt as good as button lol, shame huh!!!!

I think Hamilton would have passed Nando too had his gearbox not gone..... can't understand what Rep hates about Hamilton to be fair, it cant be his driving cos hes one of the most interesting/fastest drivers on the grid, maybe its his flash lifestyle he doesnt like? or perhaps its something else i've totally missed :)

Webber.jpg

I think Hamilton would have passed Nando too had his gearbox not gone..... can't understand what Rep hates about Hamilton to be fair, it cant be his driving cos hes one of the most interesting/fastest drivers on the grid, maybe its his flash lifestyle he doesnt like? or perhaps its something else i've totally missed :)
i think we all know why his hatred for him mate!!!!

And why is that? Care to enlighten us??? Look forward to your reply bud.

Thought muppet, i mean animal had "ignored me" Clearly not..Yawn.

I wouldn't enlighten you Rep, I'd keep it to myself knowing full well I'm probably right..... to annoy you and to let others form their own opinions.

I thought I was on ignore looking at your past posts sunshine, seems you never did get that education despite me paying your fees for you.

PS Well done for identifying where 'Animal' came from, you must be very pleased with yourself - in other news...... Reptor gets another gold star for services rendered to Mcdonalds - your one in a million kidda, you hang on in there

No reply now youve gone off line. Thought as much bud. Hope your not trying to say im "Racist" as think you should speak with voorhees to find out why i couldnt possibly be a racist..

So come on, answer the question.

No reply now youve gone off line. Thought as much bud. Hope your not trying to say im "Racist" as think you should speak with voorhees to find out why i couldnt possibly be a racist..

So come on, answer the question.

Sorry, were you talking to me?.....

I'm more intrigued as to why you couldn't possibly be a racist? explain that to me.... :) you really need to get that education my friend, it'll stop you getting all tangled up like you are now :)

ill answer your question reps,

your either felipe massa or nicole sher-zinger meals ex ex boyfriend lmao

why would you think in anyway i was trying to say your are a racist??? unless you are and ive rumbled you lol dont take things to heart mate i thought this was just banter between us fans

I honestly don't see what you expect from Kimi :) you must have been watching a different racer :)

why would you think in anyway i was trying to say your are a racist??? unless you are and ive rumbled you

LOL Hardly a racist when i am black buddy as Voorhees knows long time ago already... :)

No worries tho :eiertritt:

LOL Hardly a racist when i am black buddy as Voorhees knows long time ago already... :)

No worries tho :eiertritt:

I dont know what's funnier, the fact that you dont think you can be racist because your black, or the fact that i gave you a hint above about how stupid that statement is, and you've ignored it :)

I love you Reptor, more than you'll know haha

sky does look like its going to have a good season next year, looks like they have some interesting coverage. only thing i dont like about sky is adverts thats all oh and you have to pay for it.
For me i've had sky sports for near 10 years so it's not costing me anything extra.
There will be no adds during the race. What's good as well is they won't cut short the programme or change channel if the race over runs.

know what you mean west, i wish i could judt have this F1 channel they are doing as who gives a toss about cricket lol