1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 Paddock In Budapest

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by Audi_nut, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Audi_nut

Audi_nut Member

[Aug 4, 2008]
    Finally got into the F1 Pits in Budapest on Saturday. Thank's to a friend in Toyota. Saw the Pratice on Saturday from the Toyota Garage. It was amazing . To say i was in heaven was an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. For any F1 or MotorSport fan it was a privelage [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Check out the Pictures on my bebo page: http://www.bebo.com/petroljunkie
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. lil_coz

lil_coz Active Member

[Aug 4, 2008]
    Some nice shots there mate! Always nice when you know someone isn't it! Bet you had a blast!

Coss
  4. Matt T

Matt T Bumble Bee

[Aug 5, 2008]
    Paddock pass 10-11 on Saturday? I was in the paddock too with my mates (got them passe), we recognised the interviews in your photos, lol. Small world

Looks like you had a good time, were still in Budapest now for a few days break,the water park was great.
  5. Audi_nut

Audi_nut Member

[Aug 5, 2008]
    No I was in from 10.30 until 12.30. Yeah its a very small world !!!.It was unreal espically for an F1 junkie like me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It's 1 grand prix i won't forget for a long while !!!. Did'nt get the chance to go to the waterpark looked fun from the TV though .