1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F**king Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by drmole, Nov 26, 2010.

1. drmole

drmole Active Member

anyone with a front wheel drive found them f-ing **** in this weather esp dont help turning it off worked better once its up n running it was ok but once its stopped its like the tyres grew roots!
    rant over lol

seriously tho guys dont kno if it all the cars but its really bad out there!
  2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The manual will tell you to turn off the ESP.

Try not to give her the full 220BHP in one go, LOL
  3. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD

Take some air out of the tyres??

Ps, if you do this and crash you may be killed and then you'll be dead so after you've read my comment above it will self destruct in 30seconds!!! :bye:
  4. Fahim

Fahim Member

If you live somewhere where its very snowy,

Firstly, thank yourself you have a FRONT wheel drive car, and not rear. Always the mercs and bmw's that get left at the bottom of the hill with their rear tires spinning up and the front wheel drive cars slowly climb up!

Secondly, if theres a ton of snow on the road, get rid of some air, a fair bit too. Enough so the tire doesen't ''slide'' over the snow but digs through it.

Winter tires do make a massive difference to ''all weather or summer tires''

have fun handbraking down corners you lucky fking sod and STOP COMPLAINING! I LOVE the challenge.
  5. AudiSport

AudiSport Member

I feel your pain, I sold my lovely S-line 190 (B6) A4 last year as I just hated the 'traction problems' I had in the wet after the REVO remap.
    I now have a B7 quattro - happy days!
  6. drmole

drmole Active Member

i was a gwd boy mark pulling off in 2nd n even 3rd at sum point ↲↲
    N as 4 enjoying the chalenge i love it but 2day was jus impossible cant wait 4 the ice 2morro oh joy!