F*&king ***** in a white s3 Bury area

hoban81

Reaction score
You know who you are (S3 white) if you tried to under take a blue fiat coupe coming out of Bury, then over took and cut me up on a 30mph making me come with in mm's of smashing my car.

You are a PRAT, and give Audi drivers a BAD name.

You should not be on the road and I will remember your PLATE, you F*&King little *****.

lol little extreme - name and shame the person if you feel the need

:laugh:

But how do we even know he or she is even a member on here lol

well we don't, but i've contemplated asking admin if we can set up a name and shame for ANY bad drivers we come across - thing is living in b'ham i'd have to post pretty much every driver i come across

I dont think they would be, as they cant drive for a start.

I have passed his details onto a friend, who lets just say likes blue flashing lights on top of his car.

well we don't, but i've contemplated asking admin if we can set up a name and shame for ANY bad drivers we come across - thing is living in b'ham i'd have to post pretty much every driver i come across

Haha what would be good, but i dont think admin would do it mind. Dont think too many people would be pleased to have there number plate and area where spotted lol

You know who you are (S3 white) if you tried to under take a blue fiat coupe coming out of Bury, then over took and cut me up on a 30mph making me come with in mm's of smashing my car.

You are a PRAT, and give Audi drivers a BAD name.

You should not be on the road and I will remember your PLATE, you F*&King little *****.

Sounds like you may not have been an angel whilst driving as you state he 'tried' to undertake. Does that mean you blocked? Sounds like you were racing and lost!
There are two sides to every story and I dont think this forum is the right place to vent your anger.

you know the term 'drive like you stole it'.....well that's probably why you come across so many in Brum, cos they have :)

Sounds like you may not have been an angel whilst driving as you state he 'tried' to undertake. Does that mean you blocked? Sounds like you were racing and lost!
There are two sides to every story and I dont think this forum is the right place to vent your anger.

lol you haven't had your S3 wrapped in white lately have you :p

White S3's make you invincible you know?

Similar to an experience i had, was doing 80+ on the A38 through Derby and was flashed from behind by a black S3 sportback, i pulled over, he came past at a stupid speed and then cut me up to come off at the next exit he was so obviously going way too fast for.

I didnt go venting my anger on here though, whats the point? He has a nice car, its faster than mine, i'm not going to catch him if i see him again!...................also I drive like a ***** myself most of the time:eyebrows:

I didnt go venting my anger on here though, whats the point?

i'd rather it was vented on here than on the road

lighten up a bit guys, the OP was clearly angry when he posted and he may well have had good reason to be. i had a little rant over in the rants section when some fool was up my chuff not that long ago

I have a white S3 and im Bury quite often, what's the problem? You an tell me part of the plate and i'll tell you if it was me? Black or Silver wheels? Chrome or Black grill?

Chill and get over it. Won't be the first and won't be the last. No sympathy here I'm afraid. Mind you, you could probably be the c**k next week who holds up the fast lane on the mway.

I don't remember 'toying' with a Fiat and i've not been in Bury for a few weeks...I may know who else it was though?

Chill and get over it. Won't be the first and won't be the last. No sympathy here I'm afraid. Mind you, you could probably be the c**k next week who holds up the fast lane on the mway.

I think that's spot on - well done!

yup, i agree with the above, vent ya anger and let it go...not drag it all the way home ready to switch the PC/craptop on and write a thread about it.

Last time that happend to me i ended up getting out of the car (unusual for me) and having a word with the tail who felt the need to sit on my **** in his 20 year old 307 1.4S, kid **** himself - not normal behaviour and i wouldnt have bothered if the kid looked too intimidating :) but that was it, anger over....it was a road incident and there will be others, you win some you lose some

It was rush hour out of Town so I dont think it was race time.
I love audi's and have one so this is not agaist Audi Drivers.

He was just an impatient prat who wanted to get 30 yards further up the road while every body else was pulling over for the abulance to get by.

Also if I'am ****** off and want to have a rant, better on a forum than on the road.

It was a bog standard S3.

End of Rant.