Extreme Parking

With the aid of Park Assist, the van in front has a tow bar.
View attachment 98757
You have the wrong end of the stick mate! This EXTREME parking thread is for those that park as far away as we can from everyone, not as close as we can :D ;) :p

The mere mention of a tow-bar close to our cars is enough to cause nightmares :cower:

Reactions: pburv, Scottyg, MattSedg and 3 others
Here's me thinking I was winning by a mile.
I guess that's the difference between a base model company car and a private S3.
I'll get me coat.'

Reactions: pburv, AudiNutta, Terminator x and 6 others
Bath Park & Ride - Am I taking things a bit too far?
(That's me in the far right corner!)

Attachments

• IMG_20160806_194015.jpg
    IMG_20160806_194015.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 411
Reactions: pburv, S32B, richinsoton and 5 others
Bath Park & Ride - Am I taking things a bit too far?
(That's me in the far right corner!)
No mate. You're spot on there and have done this thread (which I had the pleasure of starting) proud. Keep up the good work :racer:

Reactions: pburv, AudiNutta, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Stayed a few rows back from everyone else :)

20160810 174618

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, jaypers777 and 2 others
Looks like Drayton Manor?
Nope it's Chester Zoo, we are members ;) We went there last week but it rained heavily after an hour, so we came away and went back today for a couple of hours, handy as we only live ten minutes away and at that time the parking police have gone so you pretty much park where you want :)

Reactions: THQuattro, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
Nope it's Chester Zoo, we are members ;) We went there last week but it rained heavily after an hour, so we came away and went back today for a couple of hours, handy as we only live ten minutes away and at that time the parking police have gone so you pretty much park where you want :)
We are members too.If it rains at the zoo we always go to the Blue Planet aquarium...Both great places for the kids...:yes:

Reactions: Rob2k68
We are members too.If it rains at the zoo we always go to the Blue Planet aquarium...Both great places for the kids...:yes:
We don't like kids, they wind us up! We went/tried to look at the croc in the new islands part, we got through the ropes and all the seats were taken up by mothers, they all had their prams stuck out in front of them...you couldn't move, it was like a creche. Then you have the ones who let their kids who can hardly walk and look like they're about to fall over block the entire path so nobody can get past, thus creating a massive tail back of people...I feel like pushing them out of the way :D

I've not been to the Blue Planet, I hear you can go around it in ten minutes?!?!

Reactions: pburv
We don't like kids, they wind us up! We went/tried to look at the croc in the new islands part, we got through the ropes and all the seats were taken up by mothers, they all had their prams stuck out in front of them...you couldn't move, it was like a creche. Then you have the ones who let their kids who can hardly walk and look like they're about to fall over block the entire path so nobody can get past, thus creating a massive tail back of people...I feel like pushing them out of the way :D

I've not been to the Blue Planet, I hear you can go around it in ten minutes?!?!
I take it Disney Land isn't on the cards then?....lol

Reactions: AudiNutta, richinsoton, Scottyg and 3 others
Strength in numbers.........

View attachment 95768
My version of safety in numbers or "AUDIS IN THE work car PARK"

Note deliberate tactic to park on the right side of the bay to avoid driver door ding on the left, car on the right was parked before I got there, old S3 parked after me

Reactions: THQuattro, AudiNutta, Rob2k68 and 4 others
View attachment 99641

Note deliberate tactic to park on the right side of the bay to avoid driver door ding on the left, car on the right was parked before I got there, old S3 parked after me
Looks like the pair of you 8v's are shunning the 8p..lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, MattSedg, SpeedyFrog and 2 others
View attachment 99641

Still have the danger of people walking between! :p

Reactions: albu, richinsoton, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Still have the danger of people walking between! :p

Minimal risk, is last two rows of the car park in the furthest corner, and grey A3 nearly always leaves work after me, l done the full risk assessment

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv, Scottyg and 1 other person
Came back to a little note on my screen saying this was not a parking bay:busted cop:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 336
Reactions: THQuattro, AudiNutta, richinsoton and 6 others
Came back to a little note on my screen saying this was not a parking bay:busted cop:
Lol...Looks like a decent parking bay to me...:friends:

Reactions: MattSedg and SRT
Lol...Looks like a decent parking bay to me...:friends:

Yes my thoughts too as there was nothing to say dont use this space:blush:
Hey ho thats waitrose for you.

Reactions: pburv

I would have transferred the note over to the Merc... :p That would confuse the Merc owner!

Reactions: AudiNutta, richinsoton, pburv and 2 others

Lunch at the golf club today. Furthest I could get away from the Jags and BMs!!!

Reactions: THQuattro, SW14NY'S, Gordo77 and 7 others
View attachment 99935
Lunch at the golf club today. Furthest I could get away from the Jags and BMs!!!
Love the way you have parked right into the yellow box, leaving a big gap between your offside and space next to you........that's what I would have done too :grinning:

Reactions: SW14NY'S, batch, Rob2k68 and 3 others
Today I took my normal area when I visit:

IMG 3939

Reactions: THQuattro, Rob2k68, Daveotto and 4 others
View attachment 99935

Only thing about parking there... what if someone came along to cut the hedge?! Happened to me at work... parked next to grassy area which they cut during the day and I ended up with grass trimmings all over the bonnet!!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Scottyg
@Scottyg Looks like Costco to me! Hope @S32B doesn't mind me saying. Those bays are the best! Proper size haha

Reactions: S32B and Scottyg
Took my mum out for some lunch today, the 'Parking Gods' were looking after me in the sunshine :)

IMG 39441

Reactions: Andy F, AudiNutta, AndrewB and 12 others