Extreme Parking

Damn, I wish that is taken a picture now.

The other night me n the missus went to the cinema in Aberdeen, I always parks miles from anyone so only decent space was on the roof, parked at the end of the row with the car right on the line there is no parking space on the drivers side so it would leave plenty of room on the passenger side if some **** decided they had to park next to me. Anyway when I came out I walked over to the car and it was fairly busy but the row if parked in was fairly empty as I walked over I could see someone had parked there car on my drivers side where there is no space! So the usual ranting and raving started about how much of a **** they were, as I got closer I realised that it was another S3 in spangle blue just trying to keep inferior parking kings away from his car a quick chuckle to myself and just jumped in the car and drove off.

So wish I'd taken a photo now!

Reactions: voorhees, Rob2k68, Martinbanshee and 2 others
Went to a local garden centre today, the main car park was busy so I made use of the overflow car park :)

IMG 3444

Reactions: Baldyone, jimojameso, voorhees and 5 others
Jealous of the spot the Merc had...
excuse the finger..

Reactions: Rob2k68, Lhasa2008 and pburv
@MattSedg he could have a lot of people walking by his as that looks like a path/entry to something. More chance of his getting 'rubbed' by a kid or a handbag. Yours in a good location.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
@MattSedg he could have a lot of people walking by his as that looks like a path/entry to something. More chance of his getting 'rubbed' by a kid or a handbag. Yours in a good location.
ah good spot, i'll drop that parking spot rating to a 6/10

Reactions: Rob2k68, Scottyg and pburv
Damn, I wish that is taken a picture now.

The other night me n the missus went to the cinema in Aberdeen, I always parks miles from anyone so only decent space was on the roof, parked at the end of the row with the car right on the line there is no parking space on the drivers side so it would leave plenty of room on the passenger side if some **** decided they had to park next to me. Anyway when I came out I walked over to the car and it was fairly busy but the row if parked in was fairly empty as I walked over I could see someone had parked there car on my drivers side where there is no space! So the usual ranting and raving started about how much of a **** they were, as I got closer I realised that it was another S3 in spangle blue just trying to keep inferior parking kings away from his car a quick chuckle to myself and just jumped in the car and drove off.

So wish I'd taken a photo now!
There's safety in numbers...lol
Mms img1943328647 2 3

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Those look like some decent size spaces as well?

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
Those look like some decent size spaces as well?
They are the widest in My local Tesco's that aren't child or disabled because they are spaced in an arc.If I haven't got my little terror with me I try and park there...:friends:

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, SW14NY'S and 1 other person
Found my new favourite spot...

But what if a branch falls off the tree?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, pburv and 4 others
Looks safe from other cars, but I don't like the look of the bushes by the side. Easy to scratch when opening the doors. But then at least you can be careful and are not relying on others being careful.
Another danger of parking under trees is the gunk that comes off them - particularly lime trees.
The local car park where I park most days has trees over pretty much all the spaces. I used to get really hard sticky stuff on the roof sometimes. Since I got the Audi I NEVER park there!!

Me and a mates car (CLA45) at work, safety in numbers.

Reactions: AudiNutta, Rob2k68, Simon L and 3 others
Yep, trees are another big no no for me, never park under them because of tree sap, falling branches and bird crap (as they love to sit in the tree and "unload" over my nice clean car!

At my local Morrisons today, this is a genuine parking space!

NO ONE can park by me :grinning:

IMAG1019kk

Reactions: Andy F, AudiNutta, richinsoton and 8 others
At my local Morrisons today, this is a genuine parking space!

NO ONE can park by me :grinning:

View attachment 90008
I've thought about getting a life like baby doll to put in the front seat...that way I could then use the parent and baby spaces :D

Leave a window open it would be OK :D

Reactions: richinsoton, Bittern and Rob2k68
A good bit to walk to the shop but worth it ....

Reactions: pburv, THQuattro, MattSedg and 3 others
I just park my car in between two parking bays, on the middle white line.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: AtotheK
All this parking away from everyone is good for our health...all that EXTRA walking we do :D

I just park my car in between two parking bays, on the middle white line.
Apparently people who do that are more likely to get a key put down the side!

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
All this parking away from everyone is good for our health...all that EXTRA walking we do :D

Apparently people who do that are more likely to get a key put down the side!

Very risky - and anti-social.
Lol true. I hate having to park a mile out Guess I could class it as cardio done for the day when I do

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68
70299e445e40686a232ec4c8b28191bd.jpg

Far corner of a field yesterday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: richinsoton, THQuattro, pburv and 8 others
Probably not extreme parking as such..but managed to score some pointers for the Audi community yesterday.

Went to the post office and parked in the second bay from the main door, with a disabled parking space basically blocking the 2 bays across from behind (it was ****** packed!!). 5 minutes later, a car parked in that disabled spot...

As I was getting into my car, the guy asked me whether I'd be alright, I said yes (beating myself over for the response I gave) and after VERY tight, but careful reversing, I made it out...

Doesn't help when there are like 20 people watching...but 1-0 for the Audi community lol. Done well.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Well this was the safest place I could find today:

Safe

Reactions: Mojave96, OliS3 and Rob2k68
c686b30466c117e447acb104a670fec0.jpg

Not extreme but permanently my spot at work with an arrangement that the bike is always the next spot. Hopefully this means no damage whilst I'm at work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Usman786, Mojave96, Rob2k68 and 4 others
c686b30466c117e447acb104a670fec0.jpg

Not extreme but permanently my spot at work with an arrangement that the bike is always the next spot. Hopefully this means no damage whilst I'm at work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
What if the bike falls over....:whistle2:

Reactions: Usman786, Mojave96, MattSedg and 1 other person