Extended Warranty with Mondial

marctwo

Reaction score
Coming to the end of my warranty and considering extending it. Audi UK are now using Mondial for their warranty services and quoted me £874 for the year including breakdown cover.

Is it really worth that much? I know I can get Parts and Labour cover from the AA for £54 a year.

Yep, just been quoted the same myself. It's actually gone up quite significantly.

My car is a full UK spec personal import from Germany, which I imported myself through SportImport. So it only came with a 2 year warranty. So I renewed it for an extra year (to make the 3 year warranty) for around £550 in May 2004.

So £874 for the same cover is a quite an increase. Not sure what to do now.

AL

I am in the same situation, my warranty runs out today.. I posted the same thing a few weeks ago..

Have a look at this post, i am gonna go with this option..

Warranty Online

Pal

This Warrantydirect option is one I'm considering myself at the moment. £500 for the gold cover seems pretty comprehensive.

Yet to hear anything bad about them, but no doubt as soon as I buy it, they'll be a stream of unfavourable posts !

Just read a load of bad stuff about warranty Direct on the TT forum.
They all seem to be praising the warranty online offering......gonna go for that option too.
Its also £250 as opposed to the £500 WD wanted.