Exploded wheel! :O Anyone use wheelsgateway.co.uk before?

Mings

A3 1.8T Sport
Reaction score
So I was driving home from Derby to Plymouth when my tyre decided to explode! Upon hitting the deck the alloy then decided it was a little too heavy and decided to shed some weight as you can see below...

5ULDa.jpg

Anyway, I can't really seem to find anywhere that will supply a single wheel other than wheelsgateway.co.uk

Has anyone had any dealings with this company before and can make a recommendation?

Thanks in advance... Mings!

Holy *****, tbh mate if the wheel does that & if its oem then I'd have a word with audi as I've never ever seen that on a wheel before, rim yes obviously from kerbs but not in that location.

Now if its replica then there are plenty of places, I know a guy on ebay http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/save_on_tyres_direct & I know he sells wheels individually aswell, but you need to realise aftermarket wheels can sometimes differ in spoke size so measure up & check before buying fella, but they're very good service & his numbers on that page.

Also, thanks NHN, I've contacted the seller asking him if he knows whether or not he uses the same supplier as the company that originally supplied the wheels. I'd love to scrap them and get a set of BBS wheels but sadly money is a factor! :(