1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expendables 2

Sandra Aug 23, 2012

1. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Has anyone seen this yet? Im thinking a little trip to the cinema to see this, trailer looks good. :) x

2. thefloyd

thefloyd shine on

Just being to see this with my son,loved it as i am a action movie freak,made me feel young again,all the action heroes i grew up with.comedy and action who could ask for more.acting a joke but if you like action you will love it....:rockwoot:

3. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya saloon TDi Audi S8

Wwatch it for the action and the bits where they take the piss out of their age.
    It made I laugh. :)

Its not a bad film, its a typical big action movie but with some good jokes in it.

I do recommend it.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Watched this last week, you need to be a bit of an oldie to understand some of the jokes, and it's basically a take the piss with every last action hero of the last 30 years all rolled into one! Some good bits and some not so good bits, but watchable non the less.