1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhausted!

Grant Jun 14, 2004

1. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

How's this for an exhaust:

[​IMG]

... or maybe not!

2. jgrand

jgrand Member

Amazing what you can do with baked bean tins... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

3. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

4. peteA3tdi

peteA3tdi Member

thats where my drain pipe went

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

The exhaust must have cost more than the car

6. CARACTERE007

CARACTERE007 Member

there is a white punto i keep seeing that has got 8 DTM style exhausts!....im sooo gonna have to get a pic of it!

7. Only 1 word springs to mind.... that's .... PRAT!!!!

8. Markey

Markey Active Member

Its like two after burners.... Of Lesley Ashes lips... ( no offence intended if you are lesley ash and using this forum )

9. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Come on, you know you love the style!

R

10. StephenBogan

StephenBogan Member

[ QUOTE ]
    FactionOne said:
    [​IMG]

Come on, you know you love the style!

R

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, this is the funniest thing I've seen for ages!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

11. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

Saw another nissan today it was an almera wasnt quite as good as the sunny as it only had a single tail pipe and sounded like a wet fart just wish i had my camera it was a fine example of engineering.

12. kart76

kart76 New Member

im impressed more by the tow hitch he has installed on the car. Id like to see what kind of trailer he tows behind this car.

13. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

He pulls a low loader, so when he breaks down, they just push it into the loader and then gets pulled to the garage by his chav mates. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

14. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Are you sure that aint Iraqi owned and they are trying to build and smuggle another supergun out of the country! Or i could be wrong maybe the piping for the new sewer system planned for london! (Seems to carry the **** around good enough anyway) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif