1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhaust systems?? Where/what

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Oranoco, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Right thanks to PowerFlow NOT fitting the brace rod when I initially asked I now have a completely failed flexi as a result! :keule:

I can't be bothered to go back there. I went out and was quoted £112 for a replacement (part only) and the quality of the part when brought out was frankly shocking!

I figured I might as well look at getting a full system as they are CAT back so should replace the shafted flexi.

Who should I go looking at? Thinking Miltek but they may be out of my price range :( Found a Scorpion system locally for £382 but they would need to order it which could take a week which I can't wait as I sound like a rally car (pops and bangs are quite cool though lol)

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Nez

Nez Member

Sorry man :( thats not good this stupid powerflow is **** I shouldn't have gone there :( but you should go there and tell them to fix this for you because thats their fault not yours.

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Aint powerflow warrenteed for life? I know you are not happy, but maybe can get them to fix it and then you have a normal sounding car while you find a replacement exhaust

5. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

I really can't be bothered to take it back as they will argue it was fine when it left blah blah. With everything else I've got going on right now I just can't cope with the agro.

Sorry to hear you're having problems Nez mate :(

6. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!"
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Jetex are the only other company i'm aware of doing systems for a 1.8T