1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhaust system suppliers?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by unikarl, Jan 21, 2011.

1. unikarl

unikarl Member

[Jan 21, 2011]
    Does anyone know of any decent Audi exhaust system suppliers?

Im planning on changing my exhaust to either the TDI170 version of the 2.0t petrol version. I did find a website a month or so ago that sold them all at a really good price but I cant fo rthe life of me find it now!

Could also do with finding out the cheapest place for lowering springs if anyone has any info.

Cheers,

Karl.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. Fahim

Fahim Member

[Jan 21, 2011]
    I'd suggest looking on yell.com for local exhaust companies, that can build and weld full custom made exhaust systems for your car.

I got a company local to me, in a industrial estate to remove and decat my original exhaust and replace with a full system with 2 back boxes and 4 inch tips.

This way you choose the shape, you choose the tips, how many back boxes etc...even choose the type of steel you want!

Mines cost me £460 including the Decat. 140 that now looks like 170 with straight out exhausts NOT pointing to the floor.