1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhaust quote

quattro rob Jan 7, 2010

1. quattro rob

quattro rob Member

just been to a local CUSTOM exhaust place near me, i know the boss bother quite well so i get a bit of discount but was shocked how cheap he quoted me for a 3" custom downpipe, 3"decat section and a 2.5" straight though center with a 2.5" jetex back box with a 2x 2" exit which will be hidden behind rear bumper ( so will look factor from the rear), all in at £450 plus vat (which is wat most ppl pay for a catback) so if all goes well should be fitted some time next week, then stage 2 revo time :)

i know it will be loud but i like loud cars so a milltex isnt going to cut it for me, if it a bit too much on the loud side ill get a centre box put it

2. Sandip

Sandip Well-Known Member Team Nogaro Blue

That's a pretty good price, try and take some pictures of the downpipe and system. Would be interesting to see the quality of the system being made :)

3. DJ_Troopa

DJ_Troopa K1 Driver

Sounds good that does! I'm getting my exhaust on Monday, can't wait! :D be god to see what the downpipe is like! Only downpipes i can find are the one around the £300 region :(

4. StevoS3

StevoS3 Member