Exhaust flaps (S3) - modify?

Quick question tried pulling it out whilst on the ground to no avail.

Does it simply come out or need unclipping/prying?

Thanks
There is a little clip that needs pushing down on the top of the connector

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There is a little clip that needs pushing down on the top of the connector

Diamond, got them out but slight problem.

Had them coded before for open but that didn’t work. Yesterday we managed to have them open all the time but today when I came home somehow they managed to close themselves. Even when the car is off the valves are closed. Any ideas?

Diamond, got them out but slight problem.

Had them coded before for open but that didn’t work. Yesterday we managed to have them open all the time but today when I came home somehow they managed to close themselves. Even when the car is off the valves are closed. Any ideas?
Great, the car needs to be shut down in dynamic mode in sports on the gearbox. So the idle is 1100rpm. Vcds is like unplugging them so if they're not in the correct place either will work

The electrical connectors? They have a tab that needs pushing inwards to release them. Have a scroll through the past pages, I'm sure there's a pic! :)

Yeah got them off after reading that, except the valves don’t seem to open when off so can’t leave them unplugged lol.

Trying to work out why they are acting up as coded them open but they closed yesterday

Ha sorry I missed the previous responses somehow