Exhaust and cat help please TDI

CHRISTOPHÉ

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if someone can help me with the flange pattern for bolting the downpipe to turbo, I need someone to draw round their flange and give me exact measurements so I can have some laser cut.
basically looking to remake the down pipe and Y decat pipe from new stainless and want to use my car while I'm waiting on flanges to be cut.
also if anyone has a downpipe off the car they could send pictures of that would be awesome.

I can can have more sets of flanges cut out if anyone is interested?

cheers chris

I have a few off the car as i was breaking couple of cars lately ! So you want the measurement off the flange from turbo to pre-cat and from pre-cat to downpipe to connect to the rest of the exhaust so you get rid of the pre-cat, yes ? I could do with a few flanges from pre-cat to downpipe..

Hi Chris yeah that's what I want turbo side, downpipe to cat too please. Looking at removing all 3 and re making all in 63mm stainless if that's the original size? I also have 54mm but think it's bigger than that.
Yes can happily supply some flanges for your help. Will PM you my email if it's easier.

Are the BAU cats and flanges different to others? I just want to decat the car now I have 12 months mot but want it to be reversible. Other option is buy your cats and pre cat and gut them. How much do you want for them?

Another option, instead of measuring, is to send each gasket to your laser cutter. I did that when I needed an manifold flange making, they were spot on then.

Those 3-bolt flange are a bit simpler to measure though!