Excited

TripleD

Audi S4 Avant Owner
Reaction score
Get to pick up my new A4 2.0 TDi 170 dynamik avant this weekend! Whoop whoop :drool: :jump:

Downside ...... need to get up about 6am on a saturday to go and collect it! They want me there for 9:30 and it's a 2.5 hour drive plus I've gotta stop for a sausage and egg McMuffin! :yum:

Upside ...... I get a 2.5 hour drive home to run it in :racer:

Enjoy it..

We ran. Set Leon 170 common rail or 14 months and I was really impressed, add another 40bhp and it was evn better..

Where are you collecting it from, and did they look after you?

Its always exciting getting a new car, good for you mate :)

Thanks guys!

Jen has already been trying to sell me the DTUK box for it! :whip:

Getting it from Northampton Audi, they did look after me, well they had to as they sold the 11 plate Dynamik I was going to look at when I was half way there! Pretty much got the new one for the same price!

Will be sad to see my BMW go, it has been a nice car, just 3.5 years old with 71k on the clock isn't the best mileage ratio!

nice one bud. lookig forward to hearing the skinny on the Avant, i think we all have the saloons here so far.

Well it was an early start (6am) and a 2.5 hour drive, but well worth it! I'm over the moon with my new car!

Here's the pics I quickly snapped at the dealership before we left!

A4front.JPG

A4rear.JPG

looks lovely, worth the trip I'd say ;)

eh, you got a rear wiper too!

that's sweet. i don't normally go for estates, but she's got lovely lines.

She is good looking! I've got a big hairy dog, so an estate is essential, if you look carefully you migh see him in the boot!

Very very nice, just got my A3 sportback tdi 170 Friday gone - quick as lightning, enjoy..........

Nicee ! i am a dynamik owner myself :) is at a genuine dynamik because it hasn't got the same wheels and they were only made in 11 reg as far as i know, or is it a body kit optional extra ?

it has got the "bladed" alloys, the pic just doesn't show the contrast up too well.

Nicee ! i am a dynamik owner myself :) is at a genuine dynamik because it hasn't got the same wheels and they were only made in 11 reg as far as i know, or is it a body kit optional extra ?

It is a Dynamik, Audi decided to have another stab at it, but this time put a tdi lump in it instead of the petrol as the petrol's didn't sell as well!
This is the new 2012 one, has been in the country just over a week!

That sounds about right for Audi and their "limited editions".

Looks good.

I must say that after thinking this B8 forum had turned into planet dynamic
and biting my tongue, as no offence.. but I personally think the black & white wheels look ****** awful! (IMO)

..Along comes a dynamic I like the look of!
Wheels look good and great colour choice!

Enjoy!

Thanks for the comments! I can't take credit for the colour choice, you don't get to spec the Dynamik's, they just come as is normally. From what I understand the White, Black and Red ones still have the black alloys, but the Quartz Grey ones get a different colour!

I am loving the car, inside is great, and the stereo is soooooooooo much better than BMW's! Also I'm very much liking the boot in the avant, the fact that you can take out the boot cover completely, and still have the dog/load guard up. Give's the poochy a lot more room, although I am disappointed Audi don't do a flexible boot liner to protect the inside of the boot, had to order one from UK Custom Covers, hopefully it will be okay!

You got a beautiful colour combo there mate, really sits well with the wheel style. I've noticed that those wheels much like the 19" titanium rotors of the Black editions just do not seem to suit all the available colours IMO but on the silver type or grey they blend pretty well.

We personally have a a phantom black A4 Black edition that we picked up in the middle of this month with the optional 19" 5 segment spoke rims and they appear much better IMO and would suit any colour combos. Just seem to retain an agressive and classy look with the Black editions whereas the titanium rotors in my opinion lose a bit of that but again, thats just based on my opinion.

Hope your enjoying the new vehicle and bet it puts a smile on your face every drive mate. Good luck and stay clear of kerbs!! They're the devil and certainly a painful experience when it happens for the first time. We have a slight kerbing on the front right rim so far but it seems light and hope to sort it out myself cheap enough with some sand paper and maybe a few other bits. Definitely do a bit of DIY on the rims if your confident if you do kerb it, as it saves you a fair amount of money as opposed to fifty quid a rim or more with companies.