Evolve Remap offers for 2008

Evolve

Reaction score
We are offering ECU upgrades at a special price for the remaining of 2008.

2.0 TDI - £299

2.7 TDI - £299

3.0 TDI - £299

2.0 TFSI (non S3) - £299

S3 (8P) - £399

3.2 FSI - £349

Dyno Graphs available on request.

The above prices all include and a Vagcom check.

Switchable Units are available for an additional £175
Before and after dyno runs with print outs available for £40 (normally £64)
Cars with Revo Trial + £100

All prices include VAT.

Can you explain this part better please?????

Are you cleaning up the trial or just upgrading the revo trial?

In our experience, we have found that if someone has had a revo trial, the communication port is blocked so we have to then take out the ecu, desolder the chip, find an original file, tune the file, program the chip, resolder it back in and then replace the ecu.

I'm sweating just thinking about it!

Should think you are! because as far as i know (and I do know) from previous experience all that needs to be done is to flash a FULL stock file on the car, no problems!!

Should think you are! because as far as i know (and I do know) from previous experience all that needs to be done is to flash a FULL stock file on the car, no problems!!

We have seven tools that we use for mapping purposes and some of them allow us to map cars that only one or two other companies in the Uk can - for example, the BMW 335i, 135i and the new 120d & 123d etc as featured in this months BMW Car magazine, so I'm not talking old ancient tools. Not one of them is able to flash the OBD port once it has had a revo trial. There maybe other tools which are capable of doing this without the need to remove the ecu but we don't have one.........yet.

So I agree, you need to flash a full stock file on the car, but if the OBD port is blocked, for us this means removal of the ecu and writing directly to the chip.

What we have done is to state this from the off so that people are aware of our charges rather than turning up and then realising the situation.