1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolve Remap Offer

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Evolve, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Evolve

Evolve Member

[Jul 3, 2008]
    Hi Guys,

As we are new to the forum, we have decided to give some excellent prices for our remaps.

The maps are for any Audi with the engines specified in the remaps thread.

The thread is located here:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=57544

Just contact us for any further information or questions.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. sage33e

sage33e sage33e

[Jul 5, 2008]
    Booked in for 11th July....can't wait! Will let you know how it feels after the remap. I'm promised 60Nm and approx. 25-30bhp....we'll see....!
  4. evilscotsman

evilscotsman Space Cowboy

[Jul 5, 2008]
    hmmmm - you guys seem very very new at this, I dont think I would even like to be a guinea pig to save £25, I think i'll pass and stick to someone with a solid rep, no offence lads, thanks but no thanks.

How many cars have you actually mapped? Its a franchise i guess - selling maps you havent developed? - or if you have developed them, whats your background expertise to know what your doing in the first place? Jist because you can tweak one car, doesnt mean you know the best way to tweak them all...

(Sorry to post this twice but i haunt the A4 forum only and didnt realise your quoted post was in the s3 section :) )