1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution chips

dex140 Dec 13, 2009

1. dex140

dex140 Member

Has anyone used Evolution chips? Thinking of giving them a try as they are very close to where I live.

2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Where you based, take it you have a 2.0 TDI 140bhp, go and see Ben at shark performance. You will not be disappointed, he mapped my car last weekend and I am over the moon with the results.

3. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

I had an evolution remap the other week.
    They claimed 18 bhp and 25lb/ft torque and improved fuel consumption.

I got no increase in bhp at all a small increase in lb/ft and no increase in fuel economy.
    I didn't expect a lot but i think i was entitled to expect what they advertised........waste of money.

4. devonmikeyboy

devonmikeyboy As far from JBS as possible !

After talking to them on THIS thread ( post 18 on wards ) i wouldn`t let them remap a concrete mixer so no way would they go near my car.:noway:

5. AuldReekie

AuldReekie Member

DMB, that was Evolve of BMW fame, not Evolutionchips.co.uk. Anyway, was a good read to see how they came back to answer your last post, no wait, they didn't. ;)

6. devonmikeyboy

devonmikeyboy As far from JBS as possible !

Oh sorry. I apologies to Evolutionchips.co.uk for the mix up.:blush:

7. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

i wouldn`t let them remap a concrete mixer ...still think your right though DMB !

8. dex140

dex140 Member

HA in that case think I will just go for a revo or custom code!