Every day is a school day

AARON77

Reaction score
As some of you may know I've started a small club called comrades of vag, the whole purpose of COV is to bring us together clubs,car enthusiasts,modders,tuners,company's groups or whatever
I've only been doing this a while and last nite I lost focus for a minute, I guess largely out of frustration and passion
i guess in my naïevety I totally jumped to the gun and got very defensive in my actions (Aaron you ****)
I hope I have not damaged any relations between myself (COV) and the the moderators that do a fantastic job of keeping ASN ruining smooth
Now I run a small club I now know and respect the hard work time and commitment that goes into a forum
and I think we should all try to remember that, when we are about to let our passion run wild and let our actions and mouths get the better of us

Yes this is very much a public apology from Aaron
i have a lot to learn and the moderators of ASN opened my eyes up this morning

Thanx

All is good here Aaron. Hope you get a good turnout at the Ace Meeting. :)

All is good here Aaron. Hope you get a good turnout at the Ace Meeting. :)
It really is fantastic I think attitudes are changing the ASN members are doing the club proud
and it's a pleasure to see
We really have a good vibe down there and it has chins wagging

I actually WANT to go to one of these meets, why is it so far away?!
Jojo put the leg work in you won't be disappointed
you not that far mate I used to commute to Shirly near you
straight down the m40

Nice one Aaron. Jojo you should definately come to Ace one time, its a really good atmosphere, worth a trip. COV have a lot of things going on this year so we will be all over the place, there will be a meet closer to you at some point

Wish you all the best with COV Aarron,what you had done to your car upto 2011 Inters was trailblazing for an 8L S3 and your plans for the future are even better.
Top work from a top bloke :beerchug:

nice one mate.

Aaron, find a site in the middle, swindon?
Be nice to get to some mini meets but I'm so far away.
chedder is nice.

Jo, if you go let me know, might join you for a road trip.

*** i was just there lol oh well, londons abit of a mission tbf, but fare play to you aaron for doing something that brings abit of social inclusion for the people that are on asn and can make it to your meets. Have you got any RR days planned?

*** i was just there lol oh well, londons abit of a mission tbf, but fare play to you aaron for doing something that brings abit of social inclusion for the people that are on asn and can make it to your meets. Have you got any RR days planned?
Thanx dude
And yeah we gotta dyno day at AMD Essex on the 28/5/12
£35 a run

We will be having a COV meet once a month on a Sunday
It will be at rykahs in box hill
its an ace venue, it's in a country park with a cafe and a pub and some fantastic b roads on route
think were aiming to have the 1st one on the 1st Sunday of April

Goog stuff, how about an extra rr day at r tech for those too far away for amd? :D Would be good to see the dyno lottory diffrence.

Hey Aaron from what you've said about your car it seems even better in the flesh. One day I will get to see it. Good luck with COV, with you doing it it will be great. I missed all the trouble, was sound asleep giving the zzzzz's