1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever been an Audi Wolfsburg Edition

stevemiles70 Dec 5, 2010

1. stevemiles70

stevemiles70 Member

Hi all,

has there ever been an Audi Wolfsburg Edition please. What connection does Audi have with Wolfsburg please. Thanks.

2. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

It doesnt mate, VW's are built at Wolfsburg so nothing to do with Audi. If you see an Audi with wolfsburg badges then they have just been stuck on by a fool!

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

As above, no such thing at all....only relation Wolfsburg have with Audi or more the VAG is that the Dubs are built there.

I can be corrected, but I dont even think there is a Wolfsburg edition VW either, as they are all made there and just a sticker.......

4. TDIQ

TDIQ 8L > 8P > 8V

There were VW Wolfsburg Editions, Golf Mk2 and T3 buses although probably more, too.

5. stevemiles70

stevemiles70 Member

Cheers all.

I was thinking of doing something a bit different with my B7 RS4 Avant....almost taking as pop at those anorak spotter types; create a wolfsburg edition and funny to observe and watch people scratch their heads :think:

With regards to my RS, can you believe somebody said was it a TDI SE with a bodykit on it, then somebody replied, yeah think its probably a 140 or 170 :banghead: ...I said no, its a 110 and left it at that :laugh: ...I love observing people