EURO S3 PT2

im having my inlet mani, throttle body, fuel rail, charge pipe, and rocker cover all mirror polished at the moment.
should have them back this week. cant wait.

just wanted some advice kev.. im replacing all my hoses for silicone.. but wanted to know how you replaced the larger pipe from the charge pipe to the dump valve.

i think its 25mm, ive got a 90degree elbow on order, then a joiner, and a 25mm straight piece. should i be able to join them together and it will work?

cheers dude, I made my own today in the end.

the second link you posted, thats the PCV bit isnt it? might invest in that one

Kev

quick thank you to you and your mag feature in golf+. I was toying with the idea of selling up, but after seeing your car in the mag it's made me fall in love with mine again.

It wasn't entirely clear with what you used to get the stage 2 mods? Obviously FMIC and remap, exhaust and intake? what else?

Cheers again. Wish I could see the end result at ultimate dubs. It's a great car. Maybe one day my black beast will get a look in!

Regards

Seán

[FONT=&quot]to have the stage2 i had;
fmic
pipewerx down pipe and cats
miltek exhaust system
4 bar fuel regulator
bmc induction kit (now jr as it flows much better)

i started off with stage1 software on a std engine then added all the stage2 mods after as and when i brought them then once i purchased all the parts required i had the stage2 software installed. the differnce from stage1 to stage2 is quite big but so is the cost if you can acept the fact your not going to get as much bang for buck as you do on stage1 then its very well worth while doing. some people dont go all out and get all the assosiated components for stage2 but i think its worth it to obtain the best from it
[/FONT]

all I need is the FMIC, down pipe and cats and 4 bar... The 4 bar is standard on passat's running the 1.8 20v correct?

off topic i was in awesome gti yesterday, when they told us they had a passat 1.8t in recently with 356,000 miles what an engine. ps it was also mapped lol.

all I need is the FMIC, down pipe and cats and 4 bar... The 4 bar is standard on passat's running the 1.8 20v correct?

depends where you have the stage2 mapping done, AMD insist on having there stage2 on 4bar but most other tuners only use the std 3bar...so don't go buying one untill you decide who you want to do the mapping and what they map it to have

off topic i was in awesome gti yesterday, when they told us they had a passat 1.8t in recently with 356,000 miles what an engine. ps it was also mapped lol.

only a little off topic hahaha

No pictures but i have an update... not all good news not all good at all.....my last picture i posted was my latest edition off mods in the view of showing them off at ultimate dubs this weekend, i have spent ages preparing the car for ultimate dubs doing loads of trick detailing with the retrim being the last piece of the jigsaw this is where the trobule begins. booked it in back in november with the view to it being done a few weeks beofre the show leaving enough time to make sure its complete, originally was to be done 10 days from dropping the car off, 3 weeks later trim is still not done. there has been a massive mess up on the embriodery which has lead to a delay so im now not geting the interior finished untill next weekend meaning its not going to be on show at UD's.......me being me was never going to let a small detail as having no seats stop me going to the show which i have spent so much time money and effort into getting to.

so i found out tuesday about the embriodery problem, got home that evening from work thinking shi7 what am i going to do, went onto ebay and edition38 to find a new cheap interior to use for the weekend. Ebay was the winner half leather half alcantara leon cupra interior for £200. so wednesday after work i went for a 2hour drive to pick up the interior and then 2 hours home again. this interior is actually in very good condition and was a snip at 200 quid, bonus being that the door trims had been the 1st thing the trimmers retrimed and the trim is going to be grey so the leather door trim inserts suit the grey alcantara on the leon seats :)
next up was to drive another 2 hours this morning to the trimmers to have the leon interior fitted to the s3, meaning the s3 interior can be left with the trimmers to be finished and just need to return next weekend to have it all refitted. 2 hours later im home.

now for fridays buff sesion to get the paint work gleaming so all at UD's can admire the hard work :)

Oh dear thats a shame Kev! good work on the temporary solution! sounds like you've put in a lot off hard work, looking forward to Sunday and having a good look!

hey kev, cars looking awesome, lovein the speedlines trying to find myself a set for a decent price but thats priving tricky what i was wonderin was im havin ago at sprayin my bumpers and smoothing them but i was lookin at your feature in golf+ again the other night and wondered how hard was it to remove and smooth the upper door strips?? it makes the car look much more smooth and flowing any info would be brilliant mate

Come on kev get snapping mate! Cars far too nice to be hidden away from our prying eyes!

G

sorry guys dont spend to much time on the forum these days only just come across this lol, i started a new thread a while ago but didnt get many replies and everyone seems to dig this one out still lol,
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/115866-euro-s3-pt3-final-chapter.html

i will update some more pics now to, as for the doors crazychris i had it all done profesionaly at the bodyshop its no easy job as there are holes behind strips etc